New Reply New Topic Followed by 16 people

Today I noticed my nose felt a little strange, almost like a tingle. I ignored it for most of the time I was at work but just before I put my finger right about my left nostril and felt what I can only describe as a pulse. It's as if something is "pulsing" only it's inside my nose. I don't want to call it a twitch because it's not quite that...does anyone know what it is that I'm feeling or why this may be happening. I'd appreciate feedback as soon as possible.

im havin same problem!!!

I am experiencing a similar problem. The past month my nose has had a bilateral twitch with an accompanying tingling sensation that spreads to my upper lip. My doctor said, "we will monitor it". Have you gotten better?

I just had this today and searched online for answers

alas,

nothing

weird.

ive had a severe cold and today every time i sneezed it happened, very strange.
i described it as a nose-gasm.

Same problem here. I feel it on the left side of my nose and then I get twitches and pulses in my lower lip. Sometimes I can also feel my whole body mildy trembling as if the floor where I'm standing is shaking.

I went to the doctor and had all kinds of blood tests. He just told me that it might be related to anxiety. I'm thinking of seeing a neurologist just to make sure nothing else is going on. He also thought my body might be fighting off a viral infection.

I've been extremely fatigued for weeks and have virtually no appetite.

Ive been having twitches aswell, no idea whats wrong.

I've got the exact same thing in the left side of my nose, had it the past month. I think it's down to anxiety myself.

it almost feels like a pulse in your nose right?

for me its in the dead center of my nose, and it doesnt visably move but you can feel it almost twitching and moving. just the last two days at random times.

hey ive had nose pulse aswel, i experienced it yesterday for first time, same thing as other had sed felt it but you couldn't see it. It was only in my left nostril and pulsated up to bottom of my eye which cause it to water quite bady. Also it felt as though something was running down inside of my nose yet there was nothing there. The feeling didn't subside after blowing it either. Strange ....

I've been experiencing a similar problem; what I can only describe as
feeling a pulse in my nose, at random intervals, behind or above the
nostrils. Usually they occur only a few seconds apart. I have no idea
what has caused this, it's only been happening for the last day or so,
and I would be glad if someone could offer more information here.

I'm having the same pulsing...like a fluttering on the left side of my nose! i have no idea why it's happening but i wish it would stop! I haven't figured out a way to keep it from happening or to stop it once it's started. I just try to ignore it...

why is my nose twitching? I think it has to do with a change in my exercise routine. I have been exercising much more lately after a while of stagnation and dealing with stress at work.

It's never happened to me before.. . .I cannot remember my nose ever twitching.

it gets worse at night. like right now it is seriously going crazy. it feels like it tenses up and then relaxes, not like a usual muscle twich like I get in my leg or arm.

i am 22 and in pretty healthy shape. i am going to eliminate caffeine from my diet (wish me luck). We'll see where that gets me.

%-)
i am curious why we all have a nose twitch but 'nose'body has any answers. what is the deal, mine has been going on randomly for about a week now. so so annoying! i ride the subway and feel like it is visible, but when i scope it myself at home i see nothing. it is weird and irritating. any suggestions on how to make it stop?
Thanks in advance from one frustrated nose!

Mine just started doing it too...o_O

I really want it to go away lol