Hello. This is my second month and Im losing weight like crazy. I have cravings for junk food daily. I feel like overall im eating more from anxiety. But since I started the ring ive been urinating way more than usual and drinking a lot to prevent dehydration. I am 19 and weighed 164lbs but today I weigh 150.7lbs with the increase eating. This form is magical to my body. With the pills for two years I went from 112lbs up to 164lbs.

This is a n odd question, but is your body type a pear shape? When you do gain weight, is it normally lower stomach hips but and thighs? I'm wondering as I am that type and could have sworn I lost weight on the ring in the past and am thinking about trying again for hormonal pms.. any info with body type would help, thanks :)

What body type would you say you are?

I've lost 8 pounds since using NuvaRing! I'm not complaining lol. Whenever I eat, I just get extremely full sooo fast. Because of that, it's also helped me eat a little healthier knowing I won't eat much

Going on my second month now. First month I had minor mood swings and Noticed that my discharge would from heavy strange consistency to super dry. Very low libido, trouble self lubricating, slight headaches, but my skin has cleared up quite a bit. Weight has stayed consistent. From my experience, the first few months on any kind of birth control can be pretty awful until your body adjusts, but thus far the adjustments are fairly minor. Definitely manageable. WAY better than the extreme mood swings on the pill.
I did however have a herpes outbreak (rarely ever get outbreaks, maybe once a year). I hear this is common with the ring since there are a bunch of new chemicals and such down there to agitate. If you have herpes maybe look into other methods. I'm going to stick with it to see if my body adjusts. if I continue to have outbreaks I will switch to a different method.

You see, reading all these ladies who've lost weight makes me sad, lol. I've been on the ring for six months, no weight gain, but I'm STARVING ALL THE TIME. it's too the point where I have to eat once every hour to avoid being sick.

I started NuVaRing two weeks ago.. Have no appetite or appeal to food anymore.. Glad I'm not the only one!!

I have definitely noticed weight loss. I haven't weighed myself, but I know my thighs are thinner. My favorite pair of jeans that used to hit my thighs just right, are now loose and baggy. I have also been told my legs looks smaller.

Hi. I experience the same and I am just thinking if I should use Nuvaring for the rest of my life, just to stay fit :)) One month of break from the ring and alreadey gained 3 pounds.. it's absurd!

I too just started a week ago. However I was on it for about 5 years previously.

I've been tired and worn, a bit dizzy, and a loss of appetite as well.

I have also noticed a decrease in my appetite and have lost 7 pounds since being on the Nuva Ring for only 2 months.

I just started a couple days ago and noticed a decrease in my appetite. It's like I know I should eat, but I don't want anything. Like you said, blah. So far no other issues.

I've recently started the Nuvaring after the pills induced nonstop vomitting from me. So far my acne on the Nuvaring has been a little bit hectic, some times worse than others, but not as bad as the acne with PMDD. I do notice my skin looks healthier. My breasts are much fuller and I've gained weight in my hips, but overall I feel like I'm losing weight in other areas like my waist. My appetite is pretty much gone. I don't have cravings, even for things like sweets. I feel like this working against me because I want that stimulation so I'll desperately eat unhealthy just to have a response. I get full more easily. I do get tired sometimes easily, but I sleep so much better now. I am having alot of problems with discharge and spotting, but being this is within my first month, I'll have to wait and see. Overall I feel sort of null about everything.

I have been having the same problem im scared because I benn using the nuva ring for years. I just took a break and started back but my stomach has been upset I haven been able to eat and I loss so much weight people have been noticing. . I dont think its the same anymore

SAME! I haven't even wanted food. After I got it I didn't eat more than a granola bar or two a day for like a week.