When I'm walking around, I see these floaters that fly around my vision, it disappears after a while , but then it comes back again. Am I having eye problems?

Hello there

Eye floaters are normal and they occasionally appear.  They go away on their own and under normal circumstances there is nothing to worry about. When I was trying to find out the definition of eye floaters I have heard it but it was something regarding vitreous fluid in the eyeball so I have decided to forget what exactly the definition is.

But there are few situations in which you should get worried. If you see eye floaters all the time and if you experience any loss of vision you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.

There are some surgical solutions to cure this condition but a few natural ways as well. I hope that your case isn’t that serious.

Thank you for your rational responce. I'm only 20 and just started seeing them after my concussion maybe once or twice every two weeks.
I did have an optometrist appointment which he told me nothing was wrong with my eyes. But my anxiety and curiosity gets to me. Though everytime I read online it's like you have MS or diabetes or you're getting really old. Ugh lol.