It is something called lochia. It is completely normal. I had it after my second section. Google lochia. Unless you have heavy bleeding or there is a fowl smell from the discharge you have nothing to worry about. It will go away.

I am having the same problem which never happened before. After I had my son, the discharge started to happen. Its two years now, so when will it go away?

The orange dye like discharge is usually the antiseptic spay used in the c section and makes its way down with blood ect and dyes everything in its path. Could take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks before it goes acourding to my Doc

This is exactly what I have now, did you figure it out? TIA

Oh thank God we are all in the same boat.Then I should be fine.Enx guys for your advise

Hi, I'm 25 yrs female, I have the 3rd time c-section, I don't have the period for 4 months, now is 5 months, and I'm having my period. But it's not just like I used to be . It's totally different . It's like litte bit of brown mud, and not going any clear blood.

Isn't it period?

OMG I have been trying to find someone that has the same as I do I had my C-section 10 months ago and I still keep getting brown jelly like discharge every month and it's horrible don't know what the problem is it doesn't have an odor or anything it's just bothersome to me to know that it's there

I find I get it more a day or so after I have had sex too? Anybody else experiencing this? I wonder if it's caused by adhesions from the c section that have caused pockets and it's the cause of a slight infection as I also get period like cramps before the 'egg white' discharge emerges.