damn i am sorry i did this operation each bowel movement has been pain pain pain i cant live any longer and to make matters worst it seem like the stitches is broken now am depress that i will have to start all over again this has jus been day 3. I am not feeling any pain now but as soon as a urge come i cant control it then its pain damn i should have left this alone.

I'm sorry to hear that you're upset but try to stick it out! I know that you will be able to handle the recovery progress. Just post here to get support, okay? How are you feeling today?

not feeling that worst the stitches broke out so the doc decide to left it open today is 7 days since the hemorrhoid surgery i live in Jamaica where some medical stuff is so hard to get. I stop taking the BARALGIN and the CATAFLAM. some how am having a belly ache i dont know why and i also vomit. I cant get to drink the metamucil because it makes me vomit too after drinking it. I am currently on a soup and porridge diet i did not have a BM yesterday hopefully if it comes today it will be soft. The pain is on and off as am not taking any painkiller cause i fear constipation and belly ache. I went back to the doctor and he gave me Panadine and supposotories(sp) How in heaven can supossotories go in my ass? any how i gota chance to walk on the road and i took a taxi i decide to stay home now and rest. Does anyone knows what i can eat so as to not be constipated?

Take hot baths 5 times a day specillay after each bm...... I had this done 3 times in 3 decades... Take 8 glasses of water each day and before you go to bed take " milk of Magnesia" for release in the morning... I practically lived int he bathroom for the first 2 weeks... It's torture but the end result is long term and very satisfying.. If I had to do it all over again I would do it in a heart beat...I had my 3rd surgery done 2 weeks ago, still have bm pain and 2 open wounds..Takes time...be on fiber diet but eat and don't try to hold or control your bm.... Good luck buddy...