I have been having numbness in fingers and tested for carpal tunnel it was negative, been to many dr.s. I sometimes get pain in finger jionts, now pain is in left toe when i bend it or apply pressure. My joints also crack and pop and I feel like the joint is going to pop out if i bend my hand or wrist too quick. I also have fluttering in my back by my shoulder blade like something is flying around inside me.
Please pointme in some direction as to why I all of this all of a sudden and what i can take to help the joints not pop and hurt.
Thanks

I would suggest that you take vitamins/supplements for joint pains.  Hercules Joint Health contains carefully combined nutrients, shown to provide joint health benefits.  Hercules Joint Heath is a unique blend of three natural ingredients formulated to protect the joints.  For more details please visit - http://www.herculesvitamins.com/product_template.php?page=jointhealth