New Reply New Topic Followed by 16 people

Hi ladies I had a surgical abortion 6 days ago and I have to agree I too wish someone had told me what it was going to be like after the op I don't regret my decision because of many different reasons but I'm so depressed since I had it done and the pain is unbelievable I just wish there was an end in sight from the moment I walked into where I had surgery my partner and I were separated and I didn't see him then for the next 6 hours because I was prep which is extremely painful in its self 4 hours later I went down for it doing I came round from the anesthetic and all I wanted was my partner but I couldn't see him until I was able to leave after another 3 hours travelling home I was relived it was over I have to be honest I just wanted to share my experience because I knew nothing of what would really happen and I'd like to make any ladies out there thinking of having the done just to be aware its not an easy thing to go through at all

I'm feeling the same thing right now, I pray I get over it

Well I just had my abortion on today I feel a lot relieve but just waiting on my body to do some healing. This is my very first abortion never in my life thought I would have and abortion because not believing in it but at the moment of my life knowing that I barely can care for myself I just knew from start this was the very best decision every. I was sick through the whole 11 weeks could not keep nothing down but grapes and sprite. All my child wanted was grape and sprite. I'm bleeding but very lightly went to planned parenthood and everyone there was so nice to me followed me through step by step on what was going on

I had a surgery almost two months now I've been having cramps for the past month . its terrible I can't even walk

I had an abortion with pills 4 days ago (8 weeks). Firstly, I live in Ireland were abortion is still illegal so you have to rely on organisations outside of the country to help you. There really is no information on the process especially what actually happens to your body or the level of pain you can experience. I began to feel pain about half an hour after putting the pills in my mouth and they intensified very quickly. I was vomiting violently and was covered in sweat. About an hour in i had to squat on the ground and push because nothing else was bearable,and then passed out from the pain for a little while. I was so scared cause there was no one to warn me that it would hurt so badly. The pain evened out a few hours later, but im still having severe cramps and bleeding 4 days later. Its crazy what a woman's body can go through!!!

Pls mine is going to two weeks is it normal or is there any drug I could take to stop it.

Hi, did you experience any heavy cramping in week 4. I am having heavy cramping and it's week 3 for me..I was wondering now how you managed the pain

I'm the same it's killing me to point iv fainted n feel horrible x