Yes but it went away.

I'm going through this right now. Did you ever find help? I just bought some Aspercreme Lidocaine patches. So far it seems like they are helping but I don't know if my surgeon would approve or not. I am 2 weeks post-op after lift surgery and implants.

I read this too but I can barely stand my hair to brush across them much less massaging them. Did you find something that helped? And how long did it take to get better?

The pain is temporary but after the breast augmentation you get the exact perfect shape and then it depends on you how you manage you routine as you have to relaxed for weeks to recover soon.

I know when i go through breast augmentation process i keep myself away from kitchen and other works and i just relaxed for weeks and now i have a perfect body with perfect shape. Thank you for providing such a useful information.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I had breast augmentationwith scars beneath the breasts 6 months ago. My left nipple is still very sensitive and actually hurts to touch. I hope this is not permanent...

If the possibility of having numb nipples is unacceptable to you, you should not have breast augmentation because no plastic surgeon can guarantee preservation of nipple sensation.