New Reply New Topic Followed by 24 people

I have this issue and when I stretch it and try to massage it it gets worse. And it comes and goes, however I noticed it comes about when I eat like sh*t, I usually eat high fat plant based diet and juice regularly.
When the throbbing came about I juiced lots of garlic, ginger, lime/lemon, strawberry/blueberry, I also took Arginine which is a great supplement to help with blood flow, seeing as the throbbing is in your neck which is a major intersection of blood flow I used things to help reduce inflammation and increase blood flow. My energy is coming back and throbbing is fading. Also your thyroid is in your neck a huge hormone you need is there so feed that baby some good nutrients.

I too have the throbbing neck. I call it the bobble head syndrome. I believe it has something to do with the nerves being pinched. For ibuprofen and two aspirin gives me relief for a few hours. then it's back to the throbbing bobble

What was your problem because I'm having the same problems

Hi did you ever get an answer to this?

Hi did you ever get an answer to this?