New Reply New Topic Followed by 51 people

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18 after my second miscarriage. When I turned 23 I became pregnant with my daighter who I carried to full term. With my daughter I had been regular for about four monthswaWhen I was about a month late I decided to take an at home test. I tested twice with into weeks. Finally I decided I was getting to many symptoms so I went to the doctor, sure enough I was two months pregnant. Im now experiencing a similar sinario. Im late by a month and a week. Everything was regular and both at home tests have been negitive. I have that feeling that I am. I will be going to the doctor soon but has this happened to anyone else?

Allahamdulillah trust Allah .... ,Everything is possible

Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth !

i am 33 and have 3 children, I came of the pill injection may 2016, I had no period except spotting on and off until December when I had a period the whole month, I had a scan in march and I have pcos which I already knew about but also a fibroid on the neck of my womb, anyway the last couple of months I have had reguarish periods but this month nothing, I am now 13 days late, I have never been more than a day or two late and normally have more periods than less in a month, so sometimes every 2 weeks until recently, ive had 3 neg pt one first thing this morn, sickness, my back is in agony no sign of my period but I did spot for an hour or so 2 weeks ago which I thought was the start of my period but nothing, I don't get it, could I be pregnant still?

Thanks a lot for sharing ur experience

Maybe an ultrasound?

Why wouldnt you get an ultrasound...

Hi, even iam having pcos, and I went under fertility treatment and my due date was 19th of this month. But still I dint got my periods but urine test in home showing negative when visited to my gynecologist, she told is negative wait for your periods and can try next month.. But still some where I feel iam concieved. I getting lower back pain, tender breast and moreover in my previous periods I never used to get this much of lower back pain. I don't know it's 4 days late and still iam hoping but my doctor is negative don't know what to do..

I have been trying to get pregnant since March and off BC ever since. I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. My last period has been 2 months and 2 weeks ago. Last time I toke a UPT test was two weeks ago and it was negative. I have been getting Moderate cramps for the past 3 weeks after I toke the UPT test, along with nausea and vomiting. I'm not sure what to think here. This is the longest I have gone without my period. I made an appointment to visit an Endocrinologist in a few days. Has anyone experienced this? Any advice?

9 pregnancies!?? Holy c**p. U go girl

I have sore boobs, my stomach is bigger and has abnormal normal stretch marks appearing, it hurts to lay on my stomach, I feel bloated, when I eat it's worse, I have pocs and was in a very bad relationship ended up breaking up with him I know it sounds horrible but got with the love of my life my high-school sweetheart we did have intercourse and after two months signs have been appearing like I would be pregnant I took a pregnancy test one came out positive and the other one in the morning came out negative could this mean that I am pregnant there was no signs of blood or a miscarriage, and I still feel bloated have all the symptoms and I have been eating a lot of pickles and ice cream can somebody please help me into indicating what I should do to further find out if any of this is true that I am pregnant with polycystic ovaries. I am also very emotional lately over every little thing that happens or very moody.

Lol read her text carefully shes right. And so are you.
Its now to be agreed apone that pcos causes
Either late results or no result on a pregnancy test. Thank you ill be seeing a doctor right away..