New Reply New Topic Followed by 50 people

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18 after my second miscarriage. When I turned 23 I became pregnant with my daighter who I carried to full term. With my daughter I had been regular for about four monthswaWhen I was about a month late I decided to take an at home test. I tested twice with into weeks. Finally I decided I was getting to many symptoms so I went to the doctor, sure enough I was two months pregnant. Im now experiencing a similar sinario. Im late by a month and a week. Everything was regular and both at home tests have been negitive. I have that feeling that I am. I will be going to the doctor soon but has this happened to anyone else?

Allahamdulillah trust Allah .... ,Everything is possible

Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth !

i am 33 and have 3 children, I came of the pill injection may 2016, I had no period except spotting on and off until December when I had a period the whole month, I had a scan in march and I have pcos which I already knew about but also a fibroid on the neck of my womb, anyway the last couple of months I have had reguarish periods but this month nothing, I am now 13 days late, I have never been more than a day or two late and normally have more periods than less in a month, so sometimes every 2 weeks until recently, ive had 3 neg pt one first thing this morn, sickness, my back is in agony no sign of my period but I did spot for an hour or so 2 weeks ago which I thought was the start of my period but nothing, I don't get it, could I be pregnant still?

Thanks a lot for sharing ur experience

Maybe an ultrasound?

Why wouldnt you get an ultrasound...