Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I have a long history of suffering from not so serious vaginal bacterial infections. About a month ago I started to suffer from something I thought it was just one more trivial infection. My first symptoms were some mild lower abdominal pain and abnormal vaginal discharge so I didn’t think it was something serious. I even drank some antibiotics that I used before but it didn’t help me at all. Then my symptoms got even worse.
I started to suffer from fever, pain in the right upper abdomen, painful intercourse, and irregular menstrual bleeding. What the hell is going on with me? Is it pelvic inflammatory disease? Can anyone help me!?

Well, the only person that could help you is definitely your gynecologist because, definitely, you’re not suffering from some mild vaginosis. All symptoms that you’ve mentioned point to pelvic inflammatory disease.
It is one serious condition which occurs when disease-causing organisms migrate upward from the urethra and cervix into the upper genital tract. The two bacteria are responsible for this- Neisseria gonorrheae and Chlamidia, two very common STDs.
The doctor will most probably prescribe you some antibiotics for at least two weeks and usually two different antibiotics at the same time, as the infection is often difficult to eradicate.