hi, 1 week beofre i did jelqing (penis enlargement exercise) just only for first time, i did 60-80 reps on semi erect penis, but after 2 days im feeling penis burning sensation which is not contionious ,but comes every alternate days n my erections r also not sponatneous like before, did i seriously injured my penis? can i heal ? can i get back my normal errections ? how can i get rid of burning feelin in penis. i stopped jelqing which i did it only one day n tht too 15-25 mins, doing tht jelqing was a mistake, wht i need to do to get to normal condition of my penis,, its been a week after i stopped jelq,my erections r manual now, before only a thought was enuff for erections, after jelqing im facing this 2 problms, physical appearenc of penis hasnt changed like no discoloration of penis skin , no scars just penis size in flaccid state looks bit bigger thn before. i have already stopped everything, am i gonna heal whts next for me ? ma fingers r crossed n im v worried,, pls help me,,, :-(

alrigh salll,

first off how old are you and why did you think you needed to do jelquing? as you are aware jelquing can cause loss of sensation, and tissue damage to your penis and some can be permanate. since you just started i would say that you will probably recover in time. as for the erections that are not spontaneous it could be because your worrying about it. have you ever got erections when you wake up in the morning? if so do you still get thoes?
you should be fine but it may take a little bit to heal.

Thanks 8)

hello,, first of all thanks a lot for replying biomajor'10, im 25 yrs old, i didnt thought jelqing will injure me, but still it is a big mistake, n i personally think tht i dont need jelqing or any other workouts for penis, i think out of greed i did this. i did had morning errections but after tht jelqing hardly had any. ur right in a way also, tht im worrying a lot too,, thts natural for every man atleast if the problm is concerning your manhood.i consulted a urologist on phone he precsibed a medication which im not getting here n he said my erections will be normal, but till now didnt had any luck abt wht doc said, can any one tell me any medication to heal or overcome burning feeling in penis,, its burning feeling in penis and not burning while urinating,,

thnks n cheers :-)

so why arn't you getting the medication that the urologist prescribed over the phone? what was it called?

i'm in the U.S. so i think we probably have different restrictions on what doctors can and can not prescribe over here.

how is you condition now? any improvement?

im sure you penis is at least about average size and probably maby even a bit more... especially if you are actually content with it and was just jelquing out of greed lol. 8)

Hi guys. Let me just tell you my experience. I signed up an account just to post this.

About 2 mths ago I started jelqing as it claimed it was the only "safe" method of achieving a larger penis. I did it after warming up with a warm towel and also used the towel at the end, and I did the motion with soap for about 15 mins per day. I planned to do it for 3 mths and measure the results afterwards. After 6 weeks I noticed my penis was feeling different when I was having sex. I would not be able to last very long, and instead of the pleasurable "plateau" stage, it went straigth from warm up to just before orgasm thus missing any pleasurable feeling and having to constantly stop during sex so as not to cum early.

After examining my member after a few sessions like this I realized it felt very different. It felt very numb, it was not as hard when erect, and the head was a lot less sensetive than usual. I did some research on the net and noticed a lot of men also had similar experiences with jelqing. I then decided not to do anything sexual for 1 mth to let it recover, but after 2 weeks I was already concerned enough to book a doctor visit as it did not seem to be recovering as well as I hoped. Erections were harder to get, the underside of the penis head (the sensitive bit) was no longer sensitive and I could not really get a nice "plateau" sexual stage either during sex or masturbating. Today I had the appointment and although the doctor luckily said there probably isn't any major damage and recomended to give it a month to heal, I have read stories where others did not notice these changes early enough and did really serious, very much permanent damage to their most precious organs including impotence etc.

I am not sure how my situation will go, hopefully it will improve in time but I am just putting this up as a caution to any others who may be reading this who might be heading down the same track. If you're doing it and it's working, good stuff but if you notice any of these symptoms please, for your own damn good, consider my article and do some research on the very serious and permanent damage you can cause. I hope I was lucky enough to stop early but I for one know I'll never venture into this again and seriously there are girls out there who will accept you no matter what, just as you'll probably accept a girl no matter what her boobs size is, for instance, if she's right for you. All the best to you.

i thank everyone that commented on this article. ive only jelqed twice and im glad i did more looking into it. On other websites people say that they have even lost size rather than gain any and ive read that jelqing can tear the tissue in your penis and if you do it full erect you can pull your vains.If anybody else comes across this artcile all i have to say is Do Not Jelq.

first off im a newbie with ED trying to get my Boing for my Wife doing first day jelqing And ii tried this one time last night and it brought life back to the little ED

so i am happy with the results to the posts above ive a read a couple do's and dont's of jelqing that yall typed

dont use soap it will severly irrate your member and other areas

do use ky or patroleum jelly

dont jelq with out warm up first

do warm up for 5 to 10 minutes of hot towel compress around penis

dont over do it the first 2 weeks 75 or more reps

do 50 to 75 reps first 2 weeks and slowly increase 3 sec. A.o.K where fingers make upside down V /^

dont be fully errect you can do damage if you become fully errect dont finish till the errection subsides to become flaccid again

do be flaccid or semi errect

now i might be new to jelqing but even i know to do your homework and dont just look at one web site for info goto several different websites and a write down pros and cons on paper but this is the basics that i have read myself in many dif sites give it another shot if ya want too but get your info first im with ED and last night it brought life back too it and held this morning your Turtle after excersice is going to need some relaxation time after first 2 weeks im sure you will see a difference if you read up on it

Research before you do anything plz people! Dont come here and cry... I love jelqing! 47 days jelqing with a hell of change!!!

Hi , could you tell the technics that you are currently using ? and the results that you have gained ? i really appreciate it !

i find my penis is not getting as hars im really worried ivebeen jelking for couple of days

how to solved it...erected come again

I only have morning wood ...when I see pron....my penic cannot erect what to do....help