Know anyone like this?

My mother-in-law is the worst offender. When we were in the hospital waiting for my wife's contractions to get closer, she was there, and basically talked, non-stop, by herself for two hours.

When she left to get something to eat, my wife turned to me and said, "Thank God, I can't listen to her anymore". When she returned she just kept right on talking too! To the nurse, the doctor, it actually seemed that she preferred having a new audience.

My assistant coach is that way too. If we are riding the bus to/from a game, and I'm not talking, he just goes on and on and on...

I do believe you have the right to toss a brick at these types of offenders...

My sister-in-law is like that. Not only does she talk a lot she tells you about things you really don't want to know.:umno:

yep. That's the type, alright.

New Member

its not a bad thing but at the same time its not normal

I know people like that. People who will just blurt out the most personal of details, things you really, really don't want to hear about.