New Reply New Topic Followed by 55 people

I know this sounds strange, but I get the most painful cyst in my nose in the exact same spot every month a few days after my period. It's very painful not to mention the swelling of that one side is embarrassing.

Use Boil Ease to quickly draw the boil to a head. Usually works in a few hours. Just apply some pressure after 3 hrs or so. If you apply at night by morning it'll definitely be ripped for release. Boil Ease can be purchased at stores like Rite Aid, Duane Reed, CVS or your local pharmacy.

Is no one answering your question? A friend told me today before every period she gets these little pimple like things on her vagina. I simply answered her, it sounds like a gut problem, a bacteria imbalance. I knew a kid with face pimples .. he was taken off milk/dairy.

I have the same thing, i get boil when its close to my period but what i noticed now is when i was off of birth control i didnt have this problem but now that I am back on birth control the boil started to appear again.

The same thing happens to me when i eat dairy my face breaks out really bad.

I'm 22 and have been getting these for about the last 6 months I didn't put it together until recently I only get them around my period so I'm thinking it has something to do with hormone fluctuations. I wish there were doctors who actually knew anything about this! I've been prescribed antibiotics but they are just a quick fix. Is there a way to measure hormone levels or balance them, I realize they fluctuate during your period but this condition is starting to affect my future plans...
-Has anyone had experience taking birth control?
-Or even a hysterectomy? I don't plan on having kids and if it would get rid of these cysts I would do it. I can't think of any other way to balance my hormones continuously as long as I get my period.
-I'm not much of a believer in supplements.

Been dealing with this ever since I started my cycle. Under breasts, thighs, groin, butt checks anywhere materials rub. Antibiotics n bacterial ointments help. Found some site that finally gave me clarity and a the disease name - Hidradenitis Suppurativa

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

that's exactly what happens to me, as soon as i wear panties (period time) i get one, they are always roughly the same spot, sore and annoying

Is anyone Italian? I've been getting them before my period since I'm a teenager. 4 years ago I started eating organic and stopped using tampons and they started showing up on my breasts but they never came to a head. That's when I got worried and went to the doctor. My whole family gets them, they always said it was genetic from my grandfather. Anyways the doctor I go to is Italian and she said got them her whole life up until her 50's, she said it was in our blood, Mediterranean blood. There's nothing that can be done. Just curious if anyone else is Italian?

I get it almost every period luckily it's not visable like you have to feel for it

The girl who gets them is from Argentina (Italian decent, yes?)

Do you take medicines? I'm definitely not a believer in big money pharmaceuticals. But I have been rebalanced/healed by the supplements my doctor figured out I needed (thru testing). Girls birth control pills will mess up your hormone balances big time .. they're really toxic. Your enemies are sugar (depletes nutrients), caffeine (acidic), all addictive. Remember our food comes from depleted soils. Your body rebalancing comes in forms of supplemental vitamins, amino acids (help break addictions), enzymes for digestive health, drinking 1/2 your body weight in water (flush toxins), & getting 8 hrs sleep (for restoration). GUT health important .. all disease starts there. Probiotics, Prebiotics & fermented foods. Listen to Trudy Scott talk on Amino Acids! Do NOT tolerate feeling bad !

If this is persistent you may have HS (Hidradenitis Suppurativia) my wife is in stage 4 , it took years for her diagnose .

I'm Nigerian and my sister and I get them. Maybe people originating from hot climates are at risk

Omg finally someone with the same thing! I have chrons disease as well and I am experiencing these boils in the same spot usually around my cycle every time. My boils do have a black head, I was totally freaked out when I got these because I thought maybe herpes or genital warts but I had these at 16 (I was a virgin) I thought maybe I contracted an std from a toilet seat or something! I still don't know exactly what it is but the fact that you have chrons and get these makes me feel a lot better!