New Reply New Topic Followed by 58 people

I know this sounds strange, but I get the most painful cyst in my nose in the exact same spot every month a few days after my period. It's very painful not to mention the swelling of that one side is embarrassing.

Use Boil Ease to quickly draw the boil to a head. Usually works in a few hours. Just apply some pressure after 3 hrs or so. If you apply at night by morning it'll definitely be ripped for release. Boil Ease can be purchased at stores like Rite Aid, Duane Reed, CVS or your local pharmacy.

Is no one answering your question? A friend told me today before every period she gets these little pimple like things on her vagina. I simply answered her, it sounds like a gut problem, a bacteria imbalance. I knew a kid with face pimples .. he was taken off milk/dairy.

I have the same thing, i get boil when its close to my period but what i noticed now is when i was off of birth control i didnt have this problem but now that I am back on birth control the boil started to appear again.

The same thing happens to me when i eat dairy my face breaks out really bad.

I'm 22 and have been getting these for about the last 6 months I didn't put it together until recently I only get them around my period so I'm thinking it has something to do with hormone fluctuations. I wish there were doctors who actually knew anything about this! I've been prescribed antibiotics but they are just a quick fix. Is there a way to measure hormone levels or balance them, I realize they fluctuate during your period but this condition is starting to affect my future plans...
-Has anyone had experience taking birth control?
-Or even a hysterectomy? I don't plan on having kids and if it would get rid of these cysts I would do it. I can't think of any other way to balance my hormones continuously as long as I get my period.
-I'm not much of a believer in supplements.