My 4 year old daughter has an upper respiratory tract infection but besides fever and sore and red throat she also has petachiae and hard palate signs. She also has so reddish tongue and I am terrified for this lasts almost a week. I am pretty much familiar with these symptoms but what these petachiae and hard palate are about now?

To me it sounds like all these symptoms- especially regarding petechiae and hard palate it is about- A streptococcal infection and usually it comes along with so called "bull neck" so don't be confused if this appears also. it is usually treated with antibiotics and the treatment lasts for about 10 days and if antibiotics doesn't work than maybe some injection might get recommended. Anyway petachiae and hard palate are usually the sign of some infection or inflammation and sometimes it comes along with the respiratory infections.