I have been browsing around on Amazon after hearing that hyaluronic acid would be great for my facial skin. Generally preferring pharmacy products, I came across this hyaluronic acid that was advertised as being "pure", so on its own and not as part of a cream. It is made by "Yeouth", a brand I have never heard of before. They say that the formula is guaranteed to work. It is not so expensive either. 

Is this all marketing, I want to know, or is this product really that good? Does anyone here have experience with this or another pure hyaluronic serum perhaps?

Yeah, HA in general is really awesome for the skin. I've been using it about a year now and my skin has never looked better and I wish I was kidding you. Dryness? Gone. Wrinkles? Much better. General radiance? Check! Ever since I started using HA I have never looked back. I have not used the particular product you are talking about here, but I am sure you can't go wrong with that so I would say go for it and watch your skin become near perfect! I don't think there is anyone for whom this is not suitable!

While I can't say that it works for everyone with any certainty, it is one of the best products I have ever used myself. The paper that comes with it is quite clear that you need some patience — they say it takes eight weeks to see any results. That wasn't true for me. My skin looked better within days. I have fewer wrinkles, tighter skin and my age spots are gone now. The YEOUTH hyaluronic acid serum doesn't sting or burn either, which I had happen to me with some other products I used in the past. So my opinion is this is definitely not all hype and it is genuinely an excellent product.

Celebrity

Yes, hyaluronic acid is a wonderful ingredient that has been proven to help you reduce wrinkles and gain a smoother appearance — and of course, the better the quality of the product you are using, the more likely you are to see the dramatic results you are probably hoping for. The only thing that works better than using hyaluronic acid on your skin's surface is to use it in the form of fillers. This gives you a radical result that lasts around six months, and many people are over the moon with the way they look after HA injections. If that is not your thing, however, go for the serum!

Hyaluronic acid is a super hydrator. That is why it is even used for people with joint pains to lubricate the joints! It's in fact a substance that is already naturally present in everyone's body so you are not messing with something that wasn't there. It can hold an insane amount of moisture, like 1000 times its natural weight. However, in reality, some people who use it on their skin actually notice that it makes their skin dry rather than plump. You never know until you try. You will probably need to mix it in with an emollient or use a day cream on top of the serum just to prevent dryness. It isn't best used as a stand alone. And anyway, if it doesn't work for you then it doesn't.

Health Advisor

Yeah, hyaluronic acid serums are really awesome. Serums as opposed to other HA products like moisturisers are good, because they have the ability to penetrate the skin that much deeper. If you have really dry skin and need a hydration boost, this is ideal. Mind you, I've also heard people say they use HA to even out their skin tones, to reduce wrinkles, and to get firmer skin. Some folks do get dryness with HA serums at first but the trick if you notice that is to use it only every other day or once every three days and to use an intense moisturiser right after applying your HA serum. As your skin grows used to the HA product, you can then increase use. 

So, I have Cosmetica Skincare pure hyaluronic acid serum. I love that you can control exactly how much you will use with the provided pipette and I use it on my neck and cleavage as well as on the face, about five drops a day. I also love that the serum goes right into the skin, leaving none of that sticky residue other random serums I have tried, like the 38 carrots serum, do. Moisturize well afterwards of course. HA is not a substitute for a good moisturizer. I do look tighter already and plan to keep on using it. So guaranteed to work? Don't know about that but hyaluronic acid serum worked for me.

I am currently pregnant and have been using a hyaluronic acid serum. I was doing random skincare research online when I discovered the tip not to user hyaluronic acid while breastfeeding because it may potentially cross into the milk and be unsafe, which has not been proven but is a possibility. I am now worried about continued use of HA during my pregnancy! Does anyone happen to have any information about whether hyaluronic acid is safe for use during pregnancy? My skin has been weird so I am hoping I can keep using it but now I am worried...

Well yes, hyaluronic acid is really a great ingredient that can do your skin a lot of favors. Buying the neat serum can help as you can make your own serum, like combining Vitamin C with hyaluronic acid as many people do and then you have a real power horse for your skin! Of course you do get what you pay for in skincare and the pharmaceutical grade hyaluronic acid will serve your skin a lot better than cheaper stuff you may find elsewhere.