Please, tell me something about Pilates burning calories. I need so desperately to lose weight and I have already tried with fitness exercise but I don’t seem to manage with that –it is so much difficult and I am so hungry after workout that I even eat more than usual. So now I have this idea for Pilates exercising sounds much easier than fitness training and I wonder if it is possible burning calories with Pilates?

I don't think you should be focusing only in Pilates workouts if you want to lose so much weight of course this doesn't mean you should quit Pilates for generally I think that Pilates is so great for your body for it has changed my body and my muscles outlook and I am happy now with the results but for burning calories I am afraid you should be doing something more-why don't you try to combine Pilates with some other fitness training such as slight jogging or cycling and reducing the food amounts you take. Of course you need to eat after heavy exercise but watch out what you eat and how you combine your food.