I realize that choosing to have plastic surgery is an important decision. However, I know that one decision more and more women are making everyday is to have breast augmentation. Since I have extremely small breast I think I should have plastic surgery of the breast procedure too. That is why I would like to hear more about it. I know that is nothing terrible, but still I want to be prepared before I visit my surgeon.

I guess you know that by inserting implants, plastic surgeons are able to increase a woman's bust line by one or more bra cup sizes. Depending on the desired shape you wish to achieve, you may choose a round or contoured breast implant shape. Round implants are those, which tend to produce a more rounded appearance to the upper breast. Shaped implants are designed to reflect the slope of the breast, so you should talk to your physician about appropriate implant for you. To permit the smallest possible incision, the implant is typically inserted empty, and then it should be filled with saline. You should discuss with your surgeon, for the incision site specifically recommended for you, because it is not the same for every woman. There are three common incision sites: under the arm, around the nipple, or within the breast fold. If the incision is made under the arm, the surgeon may use a probe fitted with a miniature camera. It is used along with minimally invasive and very small instruments, to create a pocket for the breast implant. Periareolar is most concealed, but is associated with a higher likelihood of inability to breast feed successfully, so you should consider this before your plastic surgery of the breast procedure.

Get a size larger than you want because they are smaller after placed under the muscle. So silly they way some dr's have you put implants in your bra to determine what size you want because they won't be nearly as large as they are stuck in a bra! :roll:
My first night was really, really painful. The next morning I felt fine and barely took an IBU.