Today that we are experience, climate change in our health and well being. The major public health organizations of the world have said that climate change is a critical public health problem. As the planet warms, oceans expand and the sea level rises, floods and droughts become more frequent and intense, and heat waves and hurricanes become more severe. The most vulnerable people - children, the elderly, the poor, and those with underlying health conditions - are at increased risk for health effects from climate change. Climate change also stresses our health care infrastructure and delivery systems. Cold and Flues are often becomes sick specially to the children and has weak immune system. It's important to know the difference between flu and cold in symptoms. A cold is a milder respiratory illness than the flu. While cold symptoms can make you feel bad for a few days, flu symptoms can make you feel quite ill for a few days to weeks. The flu can also result in serious health problems such as pneumonia and hospitalizations. AND HOW CAN WE PREVENT IT? 1. Be knowledgeable about the basics of colds and the flu. 2. Practice good hygiene. Like hand washing by rubbing the hands with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds helps to slough germs off the skin. 3. Avoid contact or being in close proximity with people who have a cold or the flu where possible. 4. Keep as healthy as you can by taking good care of yourself 5. Eating lots of fruit and vegetable 6. and also Consider supplements. Vitamin C was first touted for the common cold it is important vitamin that the body uses to keep it strong and healthy. Vitamin C is used in the maintenance of bones, muscle, and blood vessels. It can found in vegetables and fruits, especially oranges and other citrus fruits. This key vitamin is also available as a natural dietary supplement. It's been a lot of vitamins or that supplement being able to prevent colds and flues or lessen their duration and severity, but how effective it. For me Hercules B-Complex with Vitamin C that is taken once daily can provide nutritional that support for my energy, giving me a healthy skin, stress control, positive mental functioning and good immune response. Regarding to my research it shows B-Complex enhances the nervous system and the red blood cell formation.

i dont know how much of this is true, havent seen that much evidence on global climate change affecting peoples health directly. I can see polution having negative effects and ofcorse detrimental efects of climate change destroying peoples lives, huricanes, floods etc. but for direct effect on human health I am not sure, think that is too far fetched and no direct link was ever achived. Maybe there are sources of studies which can be found online but I dont know about them. Maybe reduced ozon layer can cause some problems, but not sure globaly how can it effect us.