My brother has had two hemorrhoid surgeries. He is now experiencing a foul odor seeping out from his rectum. It's a threat to his way of life/job. His "physician" (and i use that term lightly) says for him to drink more water and we'll see what happens. My brother is about to float away and the odor is still there. His physician will not give him a recomendation to go see a "Colon Rectal Specialist". That "Specialist" says the only way he can work on my brother is with a physician's recomendation. It's a vicious circle that no one is willing to break. I am seeking information that may help to explain what my brother is going through...........cause frankly, I am sorry that he has this problem but I am sick to death of listening to him whine about it!!! It's allllll he talks about and it's driving me crazy!!! Can someone PLEASE help??? [/enc]

Guest wrote:

you shud take him to the emergency he prolly have a blood clot of or something and it can be very pailful might end up hitting you lol. so take him to the Emergency they will take him right away.