My husband and I are trying to conceive and last month I was sure I was pregnant even though I had a light period. I was bloated, breasts were swollen, tired, nauseous and a bit dizzy. I went to doc and got a blood test after negative hpt. The blood test was neg. A few days later I started spotting. This was strange because I never spot before or after periods. Then for one day I experienced heavy bleeding and now I'm spotting again. The spotting both before and after has been a brownish color. If it was my period it came 10 days early. I am confused and just wondering if anyone has a similar story. I'll be going to the doc soon, but I'm just looking for any stories out there.

well, i don't think that you are pregnant. but maybe you got a heavier bleeding because you had such a light period before, and your uterus had to shed it's lining. i wish the best of luck to you and your husband on concieving.