I've been on the pill for 3 years now (but had a short break from it 7months ago)! I have not missed one pill lately, yet may have taken the odd one later than usual (shouldn't matter with this pill i dont think -> Ovranette). For the past 2-3 weeks I have been getting some pregnancy symptoms - more have appeared as time has passed! I've been having lower back pain (pelvis area), lower abdominal cramping (dull ache, with the odd throb), nausea (was sick 2 weeks ago, but not again since, although will be nauseous on & off - but this can be on a full stomach as well as an empty one), bloating (im starting to look pregnant), moody (one minute happy, the next - an absolute moody cow or wanting to cry but i dont know why!!) and since yesterday my boobs have been tender.

I had a "period" 2-3 weeks ago - at the start of all these symptoms which was slightly heavier than normal on the 1st 2 days, then i started my next pill packet early as i had an occasion i didnt want to be on my period for. I've done this before and usually the bleedng will gradually disappear - this time it had pretty much stopped anyway, had no more bleeding, except for 2 days later when i rushed to the bathroom thinking it had come back - but it was just a one off flow of brown discharge - and that was it ....done.

I don't understand how i could be pregnant as have been good with the pill - I've had scares in the past when i have missed pills & wasnt pregnant then - so how could i be now! But the cramping is strange, the nausea and now the sore boobs. I am due to have another"period" next week so i guess some of this could be a PMT kind of thing - but i only usualy get irritable & maybe the odd abdo twinge - but not usually this early!

Oh yeah I took a hpt 1 week ago in the middle of the day which was neg. But Im not sure if it could be too early. Me and my fiance have sex 1-2 times a week and dont use condoms as im on the pill :-S

We would be happy if i was pregnant - although not planned, it isn't brilliant timing but hey-ho! Im not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me coz part of me wants to be pregnant. Also my nipples havent changed and i did get a period, although different (but that could be me messing with my pill i guess)?

Any advice or similar experiences would be great to hear thanks :)

Ive been trying to get pregnant for 6 yrs after one miscarriage. I had sex 2 days before ovulation, a day after ovulation I started feeling breast tenderness, which I always experience to confirm ovuation and usually disappear. however, this has been going on for 13 days now and also accompanied with stomach cramping, feeling vomiting, lower back pain. My period is due in 2 days time and i did a home pregnancy text which came negative. I couldnt believe it with all these symptoms I could tell that I am pregnant. Can i be pregnant with all these symptoms?

I really wish someone could reply to my original message! I know i must write too much of an essay, sorry!

I came off the pill a few days ago to have my withdrawal bleed - which has arrived today along with a bit of cramping - but i have never experienced it this light before!

Also since my last post one of my nipples looks more brown and some lumpy bits have appeared on them! Im also gettng frequent stabbing pains in both boobs. I feel pregnant & my abdomen is so bloated - im starting to look pregnant! Im actually trying to suck it in or wear clothes to hide it - its gonna be embarrassing to have a belly like this if im not be pregnant!

I'm just wondering if this could be breakthrough bleeding/spotting or is it more likely to be my period as ive had the odd cramp? I'm going to take another test in the morning - but im scared of it being positive, yet also think i will be a bit upset if its negatve!

bmuazuuk wrote:

Did you take another test - what was the outcome! From what you've said it sounds like you are pregnant!