I have a 28 day cycle (I'm on the pill, though I missed a few this month) and expected my AF to start Nov. 21st, but only started spotting late in the evening 22nd & stopped early morning of 24th. Took an hpt with fmu on 26th but it was negative. Later when I to the restroom because I felt wet & had started to bleed darkish red and passed one clot, but only bled for few minutes then nothing else. Is had sex with my husband several hours before the bleeding, so I don't think that caused it. I was having several pregnancy a week before my expected period: increase in vaginal mucus, extreme breast tenderness and aches, headaches, slight cramps but diff than menstrual cramps, areolas darkened, fatigue, appetite change, nausea.. I'm confused that I got a negative test 4 days after expected AF but I'm still having preggo like symptoms.. could I have experienced implantation or desidual bleeding?? Or was this just a random odd period?

Retested this morn- Neg. :( .. wanted to surprise my family for Christmas.. maybe my time will come soon