New Reply New Topic Followed by 46 people

Hope u r feeling good now. Did you come to know the reason for such pressure. Would u recommend this gallbladder and liver flush?

Did you try the liver flush? hope u r doing fine now?

Hope u have arrived at some diagnosis, i m going through the same ordeal, hope u can offer me some help. Are these liver flushes of any use?

Did you ever find out what it is?? I just got done having an upper GI done and they did not find a hiatal hernia that I thought was the cause. The pain of the balloon is exactly how I feel. It only happens when I compact my middle area; bend down to out my shoes on or paint my toes. If my knee gets close to my chest, it happens. This balloon blowing up and causing so much pain for about a minute. I massage it and it goes away until another time.

I have been feeling this odd pressure also, for the last few months. No pain at all, just a pressure sensation in my front lower right abdominal area, anywhere from below my ribcage to just above my groin area. It is annoying more than anything, because of not knowing what it is. Out of curiosity tonight, I decided to take s couple small chugs or Apple cider vinegar, because I figure we (sufferers) are going to have to figure this out. Anyway, after about 5 minutes the preszure seems to have repeated somewhat. It may not be the solution, but if it helps I will use it. My Apple cider vinegar is 5% acidity with "mother". Next I will try to figure out how much to take as a minimum. But I now believe it is a gastrointestinal issue, that the acid may be helping with.

Correction: the pressure seems to have relieved a little (not repeated). Darn tablet keyboard has a mind of its own.

Yep same here very annoying!!

I al going through this very same feeling. I describe it exactly as you do, a baby foot under the ribs. I had my gall bladder removed 4 weeks ago now and imthe pressure gets worse everyday. Did you ever get relief or figure out what it was!

hi i have the same problem ...i have acid reflux also i have taken treatment for acid reflux but still i feel the discomfort

I think for me, changing the diet made the pain in my right upper abdomen disappeared. After being to the doctor many times and after they discovered polyps on my gallbladder (non cancerous), the only thing I did was to lower my stress level down and change diet. I gave up most soda drinks, I mainly drink water (or almost all the time, nothing else), and do not eat the foods that used to cause me digestive issues: spicy foods, fast food, and so forth. Eating food without (or less) 'preservatives' seemed to help me a lot. Basically eat 'good' food. The one that expires in 2-6 days, that's 'good' food. Fruits, vegetables, chicken meat, and so forth. That helped me and I feel no pain anymore. But when I start drinking soda beverages, or eat junk foods and have digestive issues, that pain kicks back into action. I say try it. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have the exact same. My job has changed to more of a desk job with a lot of long distance driving. It's scary how your all stating exactly the same thing but nothing being done. I had a camera and a scan on that area, bloods aswell and all came back ok. Just concerned i could be preventing the enevitable and this pressure could cause something or be linked to something more serious in years to come yet the docs can't find answers. You know when something doesn't feel right but trying to explain this one to the docs and getting them to take your serious is a hard one.

I'm pretty sure it's posture related and possibly sitting for long periods causing the organs to compact causing poor circulation to organs.

one morning you might wake up wondering if you going to see another one like the rest of us!!

Was having same problem with that feeling of pressure on the right side under my ribcage. Dr did an xray and it turned out I was severely constipated and had no idea. Dr said you can be constipated and still be going to the bathroom every day. After several days of miralax, the feeling finally went away (and I lost 9 lbs). Anytime I notice the feeling again, I hit the miralax. Hope that helps someone.

I had the same issue for about 6 months. I'm a 32 year old woman who had no other medical issues and the sensation randomly started out of nowhere. It got so bad that it was occurring throughout the day, everyday, and even started tingling as well. After taking every test in the book, chest x-rays, full blood work, MRI, etc... My Dr. was stumped and could not give me an explanation as to what was causing my issue. Desperate as all could be, I mentioned it to my chiropractor who was also stumped but decided to treat it as an intercostal strain and after a few weeks I started feeling the sensation less and less. I did a lot of stretching and really focused on my posture while sitting since bending over or hunched over seemed to aggravate the sensation. I slowly saw an improvement. At the same time, I also self diagnosed myself with lactose intolerance and gave up dairy since I was having symptoms for that as well. I'm not sure which issue was causing the sensation but I can say it's pretty much gone now and wanted to share what worked for me because I spent HOURS and HOURS trying to figure it out with no help from my MD and no information on-line. So I hope someone can find the same relief I did and know you are not alone!

I've had this for years and was first convinced I had a hernia. I saw a doctor who suggested my pain was likely posture related. If you sit or slouch for long periods. Do you put pressure on one side more or differently than the other? I think it's very bad back pain that we are avoiding by putting pressure elsewhere. You need to readjust this. I'm very sure light exercise with the PROPER stretching consistently will resolve. I also find laying back slowly on a flat hard floor helps. I have a left shoulder injury and also compensate by probably shifting my weight...hasn't helped with posture.

Try light stretching and exercise, I wouldn't shy away from having a professional trainer and massage therapist work with you. Let them know what's going on. They study the body.