New Reply New Topic Followed by 46 people

Search Cystic Echinococcosis

Shweeew, it's kinda good to hear that others are going through the same thing I am. Well, not 'Good', but, I honestly thought I was alone on this. Sorry to hear that you all are going through this, as I am myself...but, I truly am starting to think I sit at the computer for too long, because, That's when I notice it the most....slouching, (ribs smashing my other organs) or, we have a blockage in our intestines. I'm going to buy a drink, that will make me sh*t like a goose. Hoping that is all it is. Good Luck everyone, I hope we all feel better soon!!

Did you ever find out what it is?

I too have symptoms just annoying had it for five months, full blood and liver tests normal but feel as if I have something under right rub cage and that my bra is sat on something no pain, but it us getting me down and I duffer from severe anxiety which us terrible at the moment got a drs app to morning so scared can anyone help. Thankyou so much

i wouldn't worry too much if it is just a dull feeling, like baby's feet. I had it for several months and was tested, found nothing and it eventually went away.

I agree it was self-mockery.

Dr's are just guessing I have the same symptoms. I just started using Young Living essential oils. My friends dad had a fatty liver and they worked great for him. It seems to be subsiding. We shall see.

I have the same exact feeling. Ultra sound showed that my liver is slightly enlarged. Awaiting next appointment.

OMG!!!!!!! You sound just like me!! I also describe the sensation like being pregnant and the baby's foot poking out. I've been dealing with this on and off for 10 years now. It first happened when my youngest was 6 months. That morning I had helped my husband move some dry wall. That evening the odd sensation began and it was gone after a few days, so I chalked it up to a pulled muscle. But when it started to "flare" up when I haven't done anything I went to have it checked out by a doctor. Back then I had all sorts of test done ( upper GI, Ultr sound, Cat scan, some special Gallbladder test, etc.) but all came back clear. So I just lived with it. Last summer we were on vacation when it started to act up only this time it spread to the back and was painful. When we got back I went to the doctors and they had a ultrasound done. The ultrasound said I had Gallstones. YES!!! finally a answer. Had my gallbladder removed 6 months ago all was well for a while but now the sensation is back.. Soooo frustrating. I see it's been over a year ago that you posted have you had any improvement with the situation??

Could be a liver parasite!

Hi everyone. Have the same feeling of fullness/pressure/baby's foot under my right rib cage. Have a lot of digestive disorders, think it is somehow connected with the feeling. I don't know how to get rid of the feeling, BUT I know what can help. I visited a psychotherapist (had problems with sleep and was under stress) and she put me on Zyprexa (olanzapine, neuroleptic, 5 mg a day), and guess what!!! In 2-3 days that baby's foot under my right rib cage had gone! Unfortunately, I can't do without Zyprexa. When I stop taking it, the feeling returns back. Hope we'll find out how to get rid of the feeling without medicine one day. Still, 5mg is not a high dose. Now I'm trying to reduce it to 2,5 mg a day

Hope, this will help some of you

I have the same pressure under my right rib cage. So disturbing. I had it first when I was pregnant and I had the baby at 24 weeks gestation after which this annoying pressure/feeling of fullnes disapeared. It came back again after two years with no going back. I have lived with it for two years now. I have been to doctors. Ecography, x-ray ,blood and urine test were carried out but all came out negative. I am suspecting it could be liver cyst with will also be very difficult to dictate through all these test carried out above.

Is this prescription only?

Thank you for your post. I am 42, same issue. Feeling of a tennis ball behind my right ribs, sometimes radiating to my back. Had the ultrasound -normal no gallstones. Had some acupuncture and went gluten free. Lost 15 pounds. All of that helped and pain was gone. Now it's back again and more pronounced. I have been drinking carbonated water daily, and I sit at a computer 8 hours or more/day. My naturopath has me starting a probiotic and pancreatic enzyme. If not better in 2 weeks we will try the hida scan. In the meantime I will stop the fizzy drinks and am changing my work station to have an adjustable monitor (so I can stand some of the day). Seems worse in winter. Maybe vitamin d related? Appreciate this forum. Thx

I have had this same condition for about a year now. On and off pressure on the right ribcage near gall bladder/liver accompanied by a pain in my back on the same side.
I took a shot and tried OTC Omeprezole and within 2 days it was noticeably better and now on day 4 it is almost fully subsided. I don't know if it'll work for anyone else, but blood work came back normal, liver ultrasound showed a small cyst, but nothing to worry about. The OTC med really did the trick. I didn't have any symptoms of GERD or heartburn, but maybe something was going on lower.
Another thing that helped was a visit to my massage therapist (please use a professionally trained one & stay away from chains). She did a myofascial release to loosen up the horrible twisting back pain I had. I'm not sure if the back pain had anything to do with the side pain, but it was right behind it (near the kidney). I wanted to stop back and tell you all what I did that helped in hopes it might help someone else. Good luck!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use