New Reply New Topic Followed by 37 people

Yes.
But you can tell a psychotherapist that you're under stress, sleep 2 hours a day, have a lot of digestive disorders, you're tired of all that, don't want to live, etc. In most cases he will put you on some neuroleptic. Before Zyprexa I took Solian (Amisulpride, neuroleptic) and Calixta (Mirtazapine, antidepressant) and had the same effect: NO feeling of fullness/ baby's foot under my right rib cage. But Zyprexa, as I was told, have less side effects, it's much better than the two previous ones.
Now I take only 2,5 mg of Zyprexa a day. For my weight that's enough. NO BABY'S FOOT.

That was me, the user TheSameProblem

Did you every find what it was !! Your story is identical to mine!

I have had severe pressure under right ribcage, ultrasound and xray show normal but, I am miserable, I had my gall bladder out 10 years ago so, it can't be that, but, it was so bad when I was in ER they gave me morphine and they still don't know what it is.
Any one that has got a diagnosis or relief from this ( getting worse for me, I would appreciate any suggestions you have. It's been several months since it started.

I too have all of these symptoms, have been investigated and no solution found. Feels like pressing under my right ribs, very uncomfortable when I'm sitting down in the evening, I have to get in the right position. It is just quite concerning as the pressing is very distracting. I'm pleased there are so many people out there with similar symptoms. Any significant clue as to the cause yet?

Hello! Have you found the cause of it? I have pretty much the same and no one can help me! Thank you

I also have the pinched nerve in my back making it harder to sit up randomly during the day slight discomfort. (Same symptoms)

I had the same pressure and feeling on my right side especially when driving or sitting infront of my computer. I was diagnosed with fatty liver, I started 1 hour walk daily, avoided eating fatty stuff, added vegetables and fruits in my two times meal. It took 2 months and such problem/discomfort just gone away.

How did they come to that diagnosis?

Could you please reply as to what was found to be the cause? I am experiencing the same pressure/uncomfortable/worrisome feeling. Thank you.

So I'm very curious. All these posters with the exact same odd pressure feeling below their right rib. I have the same feeling and have for months.

My question: Who has a sedentary job that has them sitting most of the day. Are we all just hunching forward to see the screen better and over time we have inflamed the muscles responsible for keeping our posture sound?

Very curious. BTW Castor Oil packs really help the pressure feeling go away. I use them most days in the evening. Helps tremendously with the pressure.

I am a 26 year old male and have been having similar symptoms. A slight pressure almost on the edge of my rig cage on my right side. I have absolutely no idea what it could be but have had this feeling for 6 month's and hasnt really gotten any better or worse. Ive almost been paranoid about maybe a tumor or cancer on my outter lung. I can say that i didnt drive for a week one time and i almost felt like it eased up. When i drive i use my left hand over more on the right side of the wheel and i lean my upper body forward a little so ive always thought maybe its just my posture from slouching forward on a muscle or organ causing it to almost be sore or just tense. I have noticed when laying down if i feel discomfort I lay on the side thats tense and try to keep my body slouched to my left side and it goes away completely.

All of you out there, I am pretty much in the same boat. I have the pressure under my right rib, and I also feel a slight movement inside(kind of like a pop) when I push in on it and then take a deep breath lying on my back. Yeah - I have been thinking/worrying about this too much for awhile too. I originally thought the worst, but after my reading of all your posts and all the tests you had coming back normal - I thought I should do an experiment. I cut out all caffeine and alcohol for a couple months, and not only did I lose weight the problem greatly lessened. I am working on the healing process now...more details below and I will update post in a couple weeks.

I think some of you(myself included!) might have a minor ulcer in the duodenum. Look up the symptoms...very similar - pain under right rib. Makes sense - as you have more anxiety(brought on by alcohol/coffee/cigarettes/worrying!) the problem worsens. Try eliminating as many of those as possible, along with relaxation techniques and supplement your diet with more probiotics(fage greek yogurt, organic sauerkraut,raw real garlic - to help heal the issue). Interesting study done about ulcers back in 1949 - drinking raw cabbage juice heals ulcers in about 20 days - here is a link to the study. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1643665/

I really wish you all well and hope you consider giving it a try. Doctors know what they have learned via medical school which is to identify an issue and treat it with medicine(easiest for us the lazy patient). Diet/lifestyle likely has the biggest impact we can have on our health - so let's do our best and hopefully avoid the doctors as long as possible!

Hi I have the same discomfort in my right rib cage convinced myself it's liver cancer

I self diagnosed myself too before I went to the doctor! The hypochondriac in all of us!