New Reply New Topic Followed by 38 people

you can pass that stone with 8oz virgin olive oil and 8oz lemon juice. Google it.

My gallbladder was removed almost 15 years ago. Wish this could be the answer for the pressure feeling for me!

Not true. There is a big difference between a gallstone and a kidney stone. A gallstone has nowhere to pass. If it moves beyond your gallbladder, it will become lodged in a bile duct and that's the last thing you want to happen. I was told this by a doctor.

Hi I'm 13 female so I've had this like a few years back I'm pretty sure and now it's coming back I've been getting this weird feeling under lower right rib and around there I'm not sure if it pushing or like sucking in and I'm not sure what it is but I have very high anxiety if anything hurts or feels weird I have already cried over this so anyways back to the story before I had some bloating I'm not sure if that is normal for my age eather but if I'm trying to go to bed I have to put a pillow under me to support where it feels weird and uncomfterbal so this has been back for about 3 weeks now and I also get it a tiny bit on the left side but not that much I guess you could say it feels like a gas bubble pushing on your ribs I get it durin school sitting on the couch standing pretty much anything it's not 24/7 though idk if it's holding in gas because I have a lot of gas and I hold it in during school and when I get home I let it all out and it's a lot so idk if it gets so backed up it pocketed in somewhere but if I put my are of hand over it it feels slightly better I also just had a physical like two weeks ago when this was going on but it has gotten worse the past two days I'm feeling it more i don't k ow if this has to do anything with it but I've been having this problem where it doesn't feel like my lungs are expanding enough to get the full amount of air to it's hard to breath and I had lots of chest pain with it to but it's gone now so I'm not sure if all that was asma or not but I'm super paranoid about it and scared so if a doctor or someone who has had the same thing could respond back that would be great ! And as I was typing this I felt some bubbling in my stomach was bubbleing and I had little bits of gas keep coming out
And it took some courage for me to say that I've been having gas and this whole problem so please don't judge I just want someone to tell me something or what it is !
And I think it's gas that got built up in that area and started to drain there because I held it in i do to know though and also another thing I forgot to say is that I've had a tiny bit of pain a little bit today at gymnastics (I'm on a competitive team ) and a little as I am typing I also eat a lot and I have had gas for like the 10nth time while typing this so I'm going to got sit here for like another 10 20 minutes and let it all go out and maybe it will help

Greetings from Ukraine!

Most probably it's closed Ileocecal Valve (due improper food chewing, caffeine, lack of calcium). Please google how to massage it. If it releases then, probably, you do not need any more diagnostics.

Also can be SIBO and IBS (you feel pressure from methane), various bowel blockages, liver/gallbladder... etc. Please google and do research.

I posted here some 3-4 months ago. I was having this pain every day. I went through 2 ultrasounds, detailed blood test, stool test for bacteria and viruses, urine test. They found, as I said before, some polyps on my gallbladder, but that's all. However the pressure disappeared out of a sudden some 1 month ago and never appeared since then...strange. The only thing that I did was to change my diet and didn't eat the foods that made me bloated like spicy foods or fast food, or milk.

Try chewing your food thoroughly and massage with significant pressure Ileocecal Valve area - 4 fingers range right and 4 fingers range bottom from belly. Also you may try soda test for stomach acidity and go for Betaine HCL if it is low.

Hi everyone, I am young female 19 weight is roughly 126. I have been feeling a hard rock on the right side middle maybe even lower abdominal area. It hurts to lay on my right side, lean and lay on my back as well. I also had a fever a few days ago ( this is abnormal for me, I don't normally get fevers) i got the fever down so I haven't had a fever since yesterday morning. I have taken Advil and Tylenol but nothing has reduced the uncformatle and sometimes painful rock on my side. Does anyone know what this could be?

Did you ever get results? I've had this same problem now for 3 years.

Having had this pressure and ache for 3 years, I finally had a CT scan. Took a month to get the results. Results said it was normal but found a small cyst in my liver.
Dr didnt seem to concerned with this and said they wouldnt be looking into it further.
The cysts explains all the issues I have had for the last 3 years! Now to find out how I can help this....and get it sorted
MIght be worth people getting CT scans if possible.

I too have this and have been diagnosed with gall bladder disease and gall stones. I have been on the waiting list for removal for 10 months. It gets worse so look after yourselves.

Did you got reply what was reason

Thanks. Me too have the same problem.

Has anyone had any luck finding out what this is?

I had this problem for months! When I would sit or lean over I felt this odd discomfort. I came across a health board and someone recommended taking "natural calm" you simply add water and drink up. I was hesitant to try but I found some online under $20. It was worth a try I had tried everything else and my doctor said he had no idea what the problem was. After 3 days of natural calm I was surprised the discomfort was completely gone. I drink this every night before bed (I add Powerade or Gatorade) the taste isn't ideal. This boils down to stress, I was highly stressed with my job and natural calm saved me. If they ever need someone to help sponsor their product I would in a heart beat. I hope this helps those with the discomfort I had for months! Please let me know if this helps you as well!-Troy