New Reply New Topic Followed by 37 people

I also have this quivery sensation. It has been there for a few days, and just now some pain in the same place.

And I should say, I have none of the other factors you're mentioning. I am a 37 year old female, and have had as yet no major health issues.

Thank you for the update. I also have the same feeling my ultra sound and x ray show nothing except I do have high cholesterol and a fatty liver. I am going to try to bring down my cholesterol by eating healthy and hopefully the liver repair will follow. I have the slight cough, and abdominal discomfort on my right side under ribcage. I am also going to try to improve my stomach muscles in that area maybe it will hold things in? My test showed a small polup in my gall balder but thats it? I am about 40 lbs over weight.

Same symptoms for more than 2 years. Ultrasound, scan, blood work, removed gallbladder - no result.

So I've been having this same issue. Weird feeling under right rib. I'm not sure if this is true for everyone, but I recently went to a chiropractor for back problems that I've been having. I mentioned the pain to him and he said that it could be a nerve that runs under your rib cage. I went a couple times and it cleared it up for me. I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not but its worth a shot since chiropractors are pretty cheap.

This goes along with what an internal medicine doctor told me. He ruled out organs because I had tests and ultrasounds on my gall bladder and that area, he ruled out muscles because it was there every day, no matter what my physical condition, and so he said it was a nerve. He prescribed anti-seizure medicine which tricks the brain into not sending nerve sensations to that area. Didn't see a change, but it went away after a while. I had stopped taking the medicine before it went away. I think you may have the answer here!

I been going through some of the same things...thought it was gallbladder but a test on checking my gallbladder picked up my liver was emptying faster on one side more than other..I go in for ct scan soon..hope this can help anyone,but I would definitely get liver checked as well..

I too have been having this same thing! It's been going off and on for about 6 months. I went and had ct scan, ultrasound and xray of the gallbladder, but they didn't find anything. :(

Well I am happy to know I am not alone I'm this. This has been worrying me.

Ok guys update. When I was having my sensation I also was seeing a chiropractor for back problems (my last vertebrae were closed up). My back has since been better and I have cleaned up my diet alot, no sodas or fast food 95 percent of the time. It took about 2 months but I am no longer having this baby foot sensation in my gallbladder area nor kidney/kidney Stone problems. All I can say to you all is I know it is a horribly weird feeling, but you will be okay. Do not let your anxiety run off on you, this is not life threatening and your going to be OK.

baby foot sensation that it, I feel like there a little foot pushing on the right side of my ribs, tightness and uncomfortable ,shortness of breath have had some nausea and vomiting, at times, ,I have heart burn, acid reflux , have woke up with vomit in my mouth, abdomen feels tight ,but feels like there's something inside the right side of lower ribs pushing. Dr.said it could be Pancreatitis. I'm way to old to have a baby, this has been going on for about 3years now ,,at times its better I take Zantac 150 mg, as needed 1 tab a day

Maybe this will help some of you out, try looking into 'Anterior cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome'. It can cause these symptoms and is often overlooked, best of all it is usually treatable with a few injections.

I too believe they were mocking self

Search Cystic Echinococcosis

Search Cystic Echinococcosis