I have heard that apple cider vinegar diet is very healthy and is used to treat many health problems. Is there anybody who could tell me pros and cons of apple cider vinegar diet? Thank you

I don’t know much about this apple cider vinegar diet except that there are some tablets that people use for dieting but I know that vinegar alone is used to treat many conditions. Some of them are decreasing appetite, relieve itching or sunburn, helps get rid of dandruff, helps cure colds, etc.

You must be careful with which vinegar you use. White vinegar is good for many many thing, but don't drink it will remove all of the minerals and nutrients from your boby. Apple cider vinegar is the only one you want to ingest. 1tbls of AC vinegar and 1 tbsp of honey in cold or I prefer hot water (8oz glass or coffe mug) is great. It puts lots of minerals and nutrients into your body. It really has helped my very sore knees. They say its great for Arthritic patients. Check out the web sight frugalliving.com and look for their vinegar page. Very informative!!

Three of us in my family has been using it for a week and already it has helped with acid reflux on my husband and cleared dark patches on my FILs face. My energy levels have also increased dramatically and my skin is glowing. We have been using raw and unfiltered ACV.

I had a co-worker that drank one tbl spoon in the morning and nigt; did not change his food intake and loss 15 pounds in three weeks, but he also said that if you continue to use it your body begins to get ammuned to it.

vanvalkenburgh wrote:

Using apple cider vinegar is not just about weight loss. It raises the alkalinity of the body, helping us to be healthier in general. Raw, unfiltered ACV is a great supplement to the diet. It's not a fad, it has been used for health benefits for centuries.

I have been doing apple cider vinegar for a couple of months and have lost 20 pounds. We have alot of people that come into the herb store and get it, I use the baking soda in mine, it alkalines and keeps the vinegar from taking the enamel off your teeth.
dry

Two more ladies told me that they are fitting in jeans that were too tight, all because of Bragg's apple cider vinegar and baking soda, didn't change nothing else.

I just started using the Bragg ACV 2 days ago... Im not noticing any difference.yet... but Im going to keep with it.. Using Bragg, what is the best recipe and how much should I take to be the most effective?

I have been using ACV for about 5 days now, I have lost 3 pounds. I have also been experiencing bad acid reflux in the past few days- I am assuming from the vinegar. I thought ACV was supposed to help acid reflux?

Guest wrote:

It may be that ACV has different effects on different people. Are you eating something right after you take it? Perhaps you're taking too much. Check out this link - it may give you some answers:

heartburn-cures.com/heartburn/appleciderheartburnvinegar-acidrefluxapplecidervinegar.html

I have been using Braggs ACV for 3 weeks I have lost 3lbs. I don't feel tried as much as I was before. I mix 2 tablespoons with apple juice in the moning and ay night.

ACV actually cured my acid reflux. It may be that your adding to much or drinking to large a portion at a time. It can cause you to have soar throat and the top of the stomach feeling sort of raw. It did to me that way. I take mine in cold brew tea and a touch of baking soda but be warned dont use to much baking soda either

So exactly how much apple cider vinegar and baking soda do you use?

ACV 1 tablespoon a day between foods. with a little bit of water do it for a week and eat healthy and you will see a diffrence in the scale

guarantee it..