I'm in the exact same boat, had protected sex with my boyfriend 3-4 times (checked condom for breakages,leaks etc after).now my period is 5 days late and I have really bad period cramps. I'm also on holiday at the moment abroad and am very very stressed about my missed period. I'm 19 and cannot go on birth control at the minute due to medication!

Im 15 and i had sex with my boyfriend last week and i havent gotten my period and he was wearing a condom so am i pregnant?

Health Guru

Without more information no one can answer your question. What was the dates of your last two periods are you normally regular how long are your cycles, what date did you have protective sex on, when what this period due?

Hi I really need help. My girlfriend is two weeks late already and we don't know why. I had unprotected sex and now we are scared. I didn't ejaculate inside her. Please help!!

Hello there ! Would u plz lemme know totally how many days it took to come your period since due date ??????

Hi my partner didn't use a condom but only did anal is there any way for me to be pregnant? I am freaking out because my parents will kill me if they find out. What do I do?

I'm in the exact situation! Help

Acha agr vo ldki apna period se 12 din pahele protection k sth kre sex toh ldki pregnant nhi Hogi ya hogi

Hello. Im have the same problem, nine days late here and im really curious as to how late is normal? I inow ive been stressed but this is different. Im so scared.

Hi, I use a condom every time I have sex and I've been late before normally a day or possibly two but this month I'm coming on for 4 days late and I'm panicking..

Okay so i had protected sex and im a week or 2 late on my period ? I just thought my normal schedule was changing but its been too long ? I dont know if im pregnant. I need help im only 16 and very concerned

Me and my gf had sex about two weeks before her date and we used protection....also i didnt ejaculate inside the condom...i ejaculated it outside in the washroom.....yesterday it was her date and she is yet to receive her period.....and she is stressing alot over this......plss help

Hi I want to know few things as I'm facing the same situation. I had a protected sex the day I was expecting my periods but it's now 20 days more but periods yet to come. Although there was whitish discharge couple of time in these 20 days and also a negative pregnancy test.

After how many days your periods came?
How many time you have felt that discharge in those delay period?
Any suggestions from your side?

Plz help I'm really worried. :(

Hi. Ive been late for 8 days now and the condom ripped off but outside not inside the vagina and there was no ejaculation its happened to me before twice in a row 1 year ago but i had my periods on time ever since i did a test it was negative and there was no ejaculation is there a chance for pregnancy

I had sex with my boyfriend in May and haven't had my period but we used a condom and there was no cum but I haven't gotten my period. I took a test and it came negative but theres still no period. I'm scared and stressing that it hasn't came... Please help..