Question for your body building, weight training types --

I'm currently on the every other day workout plan (one day on, one day off, repeat). I know that it takes your body up to 24 hours to recover and repair the "muscle damage" from a weight training workout. And your body uses protein to help rebuild your muscle development during this period.

Q - Does the need for protein lessen in the 2nd 24-hour period following a workout? Would it make sense to intake more protein during the first 24-hour post-workout time period? And then lessen the overall amount of protein you take during the 2nd 24-hour post-workout period because your body doesn't really need as much due to the fact that you have "recovered" from your workout?

Most of the nutrition plans I've seen for folks trying to gain muscle mass show eating a ton of protein everyday of the week (regardless of off-days, etc). It seems like protein on day 2 (prior to your next workout) wouldn't be nearly as important. :?

I don't really vary the amount of protein I get in any given day. I don't know why, but that just makes more sense to me.

As a rule for me, after every workout I drink a recovery drink mixed with one scoop of protein. I prolly don't get enough protein via my regular diet so the supplement assured at least some protein intake

I never really got into protein shakes, but everybody else that I knew who worked out would take some form of protein intake. Since I'm that that big of a veggie eater, I get enough protein from all the meat I eat.

Trail Running Blog

Very good site, excellent content, I will recommend to my group of readers in the university, I found very interesting article on the internet, including this ... I will leave an input ----] Weight Lifting for Beginners isn't hard but... Weight lifting for beginners program is but it is demanding, when you start a you need to have one thing straight, this is not going to be a walk on the park, this is nothing easy, nor these are vacation, in a weight lifting for beginners program you are going to be working hard, like never before, you are going to be putting a lot of effort into building up your body and that takes a lot of compromise from you, this is no easy task or something for anyone to do, this is not just a few lame exercises, this is the real deal, out of this weight lifting for beginners program you are going to be getting results, and you better give the best of yourself.

I don t know why I had never though before about making juices drinks. Right now I feel like I discovered a whole new way of snacking with juices drinks and keeping my body hydrated through the day with delicious tasting, vitamin filled Healthy Juices.

Love Aphrodisiac

Have you heard of sea food? Well, maybe it is a great thing that you take your partner to have some sea food, it is a known fact that oysters give that like extra when it comes to a little arousal just before the big thing, and it is also a bit known that these same oysters have a great effect on man s performance, so you know that with these kind of foods nothing could ever go wrong in bed.

Never get enough protein!! Haha. I consume protein all throughout the day. To answer your question, just because its your second workout you should still take in the same amount of protein you normally would. If u work out mon,wed,friday, you wouldnt take less and less each day, keep it the same. Its like your tearing your muscles when you lift weights, so its best to take in your protein right after your done. But your muscle doesnt grow when your lifting it grows when your not lifting, even while your sleeping. When i get sore im always more sore the 2nd day after the workout. Im always eating, and drinking protein whenever i can.