I went to the doctor for this and they just told me i am extremely dehydrated.

Great response thank you! Put my mind at ease.

I have the same problems, everyone here should possibly go to a physiatrist and see if they can get some help with anxiety cognitive behavioral therapy helps with anxiety and it seems like everyone here has a bit of anxiety towards there heart ocd

im 13 and i have PVCs or an irregular heartbeat and im starting to see it and im a bit worried so i went to my doctor and he said it is ok as long as its not going really fast when you are not doing a physical activity

Very practically and elaborately you have discussed your feelings well, I too undergoing through same situation I always feel that my heart is functioning as abnormal ,bcz my whole body severely beaten by the heartbeats as I feel, I got tired with these heartbeats pounding throughout my brain, skull,stomach,ear,eye can say everything.. I am really feeling afraid if you could find any clue why is this happening or pre-symptoms of some heart disease then please and kindly inform me.thanks

That's not that skinny

Thanks you're the best

I have this to

I have these symptoms of my heartbeat lifting my shirt and the stomach aorta. However, my difference is I had a hole in my heart closed four years ago and have diagnosed heart failure. When I can see these I can sometimes tell I'm having irregular heartbeat because I get dizzy even when sitting and I get super tired like an old 80 year old. Not trying to scare anyone but trust your gut. I took a year and a half for my very patient dr to do a 30,000 dollar test to dad nose left ventricle stiffening and diastolic dysfunction. It is being well controlled with lisinopril now!

I have the same problem but my left arm will sometimes flex in rhythm with my heartbeat without me knowing .

Hi, Bakke04! I don't mean to pry but was wondering what nervous system disorder specifically you were diagnosed with… I too am struggling with a lot of symptoms that seem like a nervous system disorder but because I am young doctors tend to overlook me and tell me to take a Valium ...

Im not 100% positive but I think it does that because you have very few amount of fat on your chest. Or you are very active

I'm also having same problem since 4/5 years. I visited doctors, had done ECG test, we could see the heart beating rate too high but couldn't find any solution, and what is exact problem. The problem is still the same.

Thanks.. i received the answer of same question.. i was very worry about it. I also go to doctor but he said me that its my emagination only... but i was still much worry..

Hey bryanna I'm Regia in 17 and I have somethin exactly similar and I really think all the muscle ache is coming from the way we think our mind tends to change and get use to the feeling that we're being scared cause it's really scary 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use