New Reply New Topic Followed by 12 people

I'm currently 18 years old, 5' 11' 165lbs. I've had puffy/swollen nipples and a lump underneath them. They sometimes hurt but very rarely. Ive had this for about 5-6 years now. Though the swelling hasnt improved, the size of the lump has gotten smaller as time goes on. I would like to know if there is anything to do that might help the swelling go down faster or the lump go away because I'm sick of this. The doctor has told me that with time it will go away and my dad said the same thing but a long time has gone by and it feels like its taking forever for this to go away. >;)

true that man. ive had it too. im 14 and ive had it for 6 mths. the right one is done a lil but the right is makin me angry...

i'm 18 and i've had it since i was 13, it supposed to go down with time. i'm almost 19 and have seen no improvement

I'm 15 and I noticed it about 5months ago my left nipple started doing this before my right so now my left nipple is bigger than my right...it sucks

like all you other guys, i have the lump under mine but its only on one side and it goes and comes and im 15 and ive had it for 3 years now but it is unhealthy just two have it in one nipple???

I am 14 and i have had this same problem they hurt somtimes but not often started a couple months ago an my left one got bigger first and then both and i am over weight and im thinkin that might be one reason

Very glad to see I'm not alone on this one. I'm 16, i've had pretty random inflamation for almost a year now in just my left nipple. it's fairly painful but i suppose it vary's depending on the day. The stories I'm reading about people who have had it for 5 years is not encouraging. Also to those who say it's weight related, I've always been very skinny and it doesn't seem to affect the lump. Good luck with your nipples guys, gay 2nd base is not in our future.

Glad im not the only 1 too, suxs penis tho....im 14 and bother are swollen and my god parent (doctor) said go on a water diet for 5-7 weeks and that should fix it, it is normally caused by caffine build up...Common drinks used that would affect this: Kool-aid, Sodas, Tea, Coffie, ext. Do not eat drink anything with too much sugar or caffine, if you do niether...this may be a cause from breast cancer, i know this is a suprise, but consolt your doctor. If you have been sick with in 1 week or have the flu this can also cause that.

im 15 and i have the same problem my right nipple is huge but my left one isn't this suks i wish it would jus go away im turning 16 soon and i still dont thinks its going to go anywhere my dad said its natural and it will pass on by time but i dont see any change. why cant both just be the same size. I hate this and im afraid to think that when this one goes down that the other one will get big. Im starting to wonder if theres any medicine or something i can take for this >;)

I'm certainly no expert but I was going to say it maybe be excessive fatty tissues.. but you seem to be a pretty lean size ... I would be careful though ... It's a rare thing but men can get breast cancer too.. If it still hasn't gone away I would go get it checked by another doctor

This started happening to me tonight. I lied down for about 30 minute but for 20 of those minutes I felt nothing and the pain just suddenly started hurting. I bared with it for about 10 minutes but I started thinking of my families history of cancer so I looked it up to confirm whether or not I should worry.

Yeah, I have this problem too. Im 14 years old, 5/11, and 123 pounds. It started when I was about 12 and now I am 14 and it has not gotten any better. I am glad to know Im not alone on this. I went to the doctor and he said it was just temporary and will go with time but it hasnt so Im considering surgery.

Ya guys i have the same thing someone told me it is swollen glands but im not to sure...im 13 now and have had it since 8-9 and it seems they have stayed the same for the duration of my life from the time it happened and im scared what people(girls) will say when they se it i just wish it would go away

Yeah man I know what you mean. I am actually getting surgery for it, they can operate in the office so its not that big of a deal. But yeah it sucks I quit swim team because of it. By the way I am 14 and it started when i was 11 and Im pretty skinny. I have been having to deal with this for 3 years now and now its all going away. Im just waiting for a call from the docter.....good luck guys.

Solution- Drink only water for 1 week. No improvement? check out the doctor. You all probably drink a lot of fizzy drinks and tea and coffee, this is high in caffeine and this can be a cause for the swelling.