New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

Same. I'm 14 and my nipples have been swollen for I think row years. It really sucks. I have read these comments and I think it might help. I just want to tell you your not alone guys.

I'm not a male ...lol but I have this too . A bee stung me on my boob and now I have a puffy nipple. ...I think it was the bee or I don't know ....but it also gets tiny if I get cold..cause duh nipple stands . I have this for 5 years lol and I'm 18 ....at least I can wear a bra though

Really happy I'm not the only one. I'm 16 and I've had this for about a year now. It's only my left nipple though. Thank god it's common, and not some sort of disease lol.

People keep on telling me I look fat just because of how much my nipples are swollen and I just tell them I weigh 50 pounds lower than them. And it is true I am skinny but my nipples are pissing me off.

How long dose it last

Same my left nipple is just swollen but the right is regular I kinda feel embarrass if I have to take off my shirt but I miss swimming so badly but I put on swimming shirts but is super uncomfortable so I try to go on diets n exercise ALOT BUT IT DIDNT Work PLZ HELP