New Reply New Topic Followed by 13 people

Same. I'm 14 and my nipples have been swollen for I think row years. It really sucks. I have read these comments and I think it might help. I just want to tell you your not alone guys.

I'm not a male ...lol but I have this too . A bee stung me on my boob and now I have a puffy nipple. ...I think it was the bee or I don't know ....but it also gets tiny if I get cold..cause duh nipple stands . I have this for 5 years lol and I'm 18 ....at least I can wear a bra though

Really happy I'm not the only one. I'm 16 and I've had this for about a year now. It's only my left nipple though. Thank god it's common, and not some sort of disease lol.

People keep on telling me I look fat just because of how much my nipples are swollen and I just tell them I weigh 50 pounds lower than them. And it is true I am skinny but my nipples are pissing me off.

How long dose it last

Same my left nipple is just swollen but the right is regular I kinda feel embarrass if I have to take off my shirt but I miss swimming so badly but I put on swimming shirts but is super uncomfortable so I try to go on diets n exercise ALOT BUT IT DIDNT Work PLZ HELP

Okay this is really embarrassing but when i was 14, my nipples were somewhat normal, but i got really curious and decided to rub them through my shirt while i was turned on, the morning after that night i noticed that all of a sudden they were puffed out and really sensitive, i know it sounds wierd but im 16 about to be 17 soon and its still there, does any1 know if they're going to go away?? Should i tell a doctor about it?? Im really shy about it

I'm 14 and my right is puffier than then the other. Idk y tho. Weird asfffff

Mine shrink in the cold too! That's when I try and take my shirt off during that short period when I'm changing. I've seen slight improvement over the course of a year, but not much. I'm even trying to eat more testosterone to see if it helps. I feel like there is absolutely no solution. People seem to lose them real quick, but not me. Idk what to do. I feel you man.

man we in the same boat...I really hope that someone's got an answer cause the trips to the doctors don't seem to be helpful.

i got it like a month ago :(