New Reply New Topic Followed by 25 people

I'm 15 and I get this too

Omg I have the same just started to days on my 2 nd toe than big now my whole foot went to doc today offered me antibiotic but have pins an needles now plz let me know the outcome ty

New Member
1 post

It could be that it is a circulation problem. Have you checked with your doctor? 

A friend suffered from microcirculation disorder so aside from purple feet she also has cellulite buildup.

as i have seen she is working fine now and the purple feet is gone, I will check on her medications and post it here, might help you. 

New Member
1 post

I think Candice is actually right, it could be a possible circulation problem, if your Doctors already give you medication better follow it, though I've read an article before about a certain treatment that can help improve our blood circulation I'm not sure what the brand is but what I know is the treatment is being delivered trans dermal like nicotine patch, I believe it's a c02 treatment. Has anyone has any knowledge about c02 treatment?

Thanks!

New Member
CO2 treatment? Was that really good for circulation problems? I believe that it is the reason why my foot swollen. I didn't slipped or hit anything that would cause it, and the color changes to violet gradually. I can't walk due to this. You mentioned that it is a device? I just want to know something about it.

Hi Mandy,

Well I did some research and this are the things that I found, the products name is d'oxyva and It significantly improves sustained oxygen-rich microcirculatory blood flow locally and throughout the body. It detoxifies the skin and body, improve sleep, stamina and skin health and reduce inflammation. Its soft vapor of water and CO2 readily dissolves in the skin to increase skin perfusion pressure or microcirculation

I also found out that c02 treatment is actualyl FDA approved and the product "d'oxyva" is basically a device only to deliver the c02 on a much easier way. I also found out that it only takes 5 min once every day to use the device they also offer 30 days free trial, what amused me is the feedback not just from random people but from renowned Doctors around the world.

You can also do your research about the product it self, as for me, it seems legit.

Thanks!

Hello, Thank you for your response. Is it really safe to use and would that be painful? You said that it improves skin health, can I use it for my skin pigmentation? I will do a research about this product if I have extra time. I just want to know if you knew someone who's using it. I'd like to hear real feed backs from them. Thanks

We'll I for one is planning to purchase this product reason why I'm doing tons of research, even went on their website and did some conversation via chat on their chat supports (very well mannered and good)

Going back, it says their that It significantly improves sustained oxygen-rich microcirculatory blood flow locally and throughout the body. It detoxifies the skin and body, improve sleep, stamina and skin health and reduce inflammation. Its soft vapor of water and CO2 readily dissolves in the skin to increase skin perfusion pressure or microcirculation. Using D'oxyva regularly improved self-esteem via promoting healthy and radiant skin, complexion, dry skin relief, acne reduction, blackheads and any skin problems.

Watched some video tutorial, the device is like a pen but as big as a ruler :) and based on what I watched it's not painful as you only have to stick for thumb on the end side of the device for 5 min once everyday (as per tutorial) and that's it, non-invasive transdermal treatment which is if you'll ask me very convenient to use, you can actually use it anytime any where. I'm actually planning to try their 30 days free trial and see what happens.

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

New Member
I've been searching about this C02 treatment they're talking to. Thank you for the info, I finally got some answers.

Always happy to help people like us who's in search for answer on how to improve their well being :)

Thanks!

Anyways, they mentioned that it is good for skin. I had a surgical scar on my left arm, I've tried several scar treatments but it's still the same. Just asking if doxyva also have the ability to treat scars? Thank u!

New Member

Hi, thanks for that. Actually, I visited their website yesterday and found out every single thing it can do to our body. I also read the feed backs of customers and even the recommendations of some doctors. Yes, it was really good and it is a total package for those who had complicated health problems. Actually, I'm planning to buy it soon. Once again, tnx for the info.

Hi there!

To answer your question about if d'oxyva can also help us with scars? The answer is yes, I believe a simple explanation is blood flow is a main reason wounds don’t heal. Either flow towards the wound is poor due to blocked arteries, or blood that is flowing back to the heart is disrupted or meets resistance and that creates high pressure in lower extremities. Both reasons prevent wounds from healing properly. D'oxyva helps improve our blood flow hence faster wound healing. Hope it helps!

Thanks!