What if the whole nipple is pussing and cracking with it bleeding a lil would it be the same thing

Hi, I have the same problem as she does but I don't have any surgical pads, is there anything that I can use instead of surgical pads?

This has been happening to me for about 2 years too. There was a period of 4months where one of my nipples went back to normal but then when winter came it dried up and now its back to flaky peely skin with pus on it. It healed a while back because i stopped peeling the scabs and i didnt run it under water when i shower but then obviously from wearing a bra, it will eventually come back. i have it on both nipples now

Did u put anything on it? Because it's been happening with me for a while too now I don't pick at it or scratch it I just damp a baby wipe and pat the nipple apply coconut oil and then place the wipe my on it tape it but when i remove the wipey it pulls the little scales off and then a little bleeding occurs (sometimes) and it's just like in some cracks and also it's sometimes left with the puss idk what to do with it now it's just so annoying I just want it to be back to normal

I usually fold little square pieces of toilet paper and slide it between my bra and nipple to prevent it from going onto my bra. And every time i take of my bra the tissue would stick onto my nipple so i would need to peel it off slowly. I really want it to go back to normal too ):
It's on both of my nipples now and it seems to be becoming bigger than before. I think its because every time i wear a bra and then peel off the tissue, a little bit of the skin peels off as well.
I really hope that there is some cure for this.

I had the same lady's! I went to the doctor and they said it could be a fungal infection due to the scratching.

I had betnovate and it cured.

Try sudocream as that's a antiseptic cream that can help clean and fight the infection.
Which can be bought from any shop.

I'm a 30-year-old woman experiencing eczema on her nipple for the first time. It was preceded by eczema in nooks and crannies of my body - behind my elbows, in my inner thighs, behind my knees, behind my neck, and in the corner of my armpits. I treated them with doctor-prescribed steroid cream, and within a week they were gone (although in some parts they reappeared after some time). Then one day the eczema appeared on both my breasts. Probably didn't help I wore bras without washing them for a week. Then my right nipple started getting itchy so naturally I scratched it - big mistake! It started bleeding and it became swollen. The eczema on the left breast gradually disappeared. My right breast, which is larger than the left and rubbed on my clothing more, became worse and worse! Sometimes I'd wake up with blood on my shirt. I finally went to see the doctor today who prescribed antibiotic pills and cream, and antihistamine. My nipple isn't itchy anymore but it has started oozing pus (ew!). Will update after a week if anyone cares to know.

“I was having a real problem with eczema on my right hand. It was flaking, peeling, itching and red. I tried many well-known brands and nothing worked. Foderma serum completely healed my eczema within a few days and it hasn't come back. I am continuing to use it and my hands are both smooth and soft. I usually don't do reviews, but I highly recommend foderma serum."

Hi, I remembered I had something very similar to this in my teens. It was so uncomfortable my breast (aerola) was dry and flaky and secrete pus which caused to stick to my bra. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone, I put pieces of cling film on them when wearing a bra, so it would it stick and pull. Within about 2weeks it all healed up, I believe it was eczema.