A rather embarrasing question, but is how much protein and carbohydrates one consumes on a daily basis become altered with relation to how many time one uses the can a day??
I ask this because I am quite into weight-training and eat 6 rather large, healthy meals spaced out evenly within the course of a day (main foods being - chicken, fish, egg whites, nuts, whole weat bread/bagels, fruit juice, vegetables).. on avergage 50 grams of protein, 50-70 grams of carbs per meal, but have to take a trip to the can sometime after virtually every one of these meals.
Is this natural for someone eating this much during a day? Does this mean I am not really benefiting from the food intake? If so, is there anything that can be done?

On a side note I am also on a couple types of medication as well (seroquil, prozak, antibiotics), all of which I've been on for quite a while now so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it...

Any answers at all would be greatly appreciated.