i need to get some form of long sleeve t-shirt that is light, breathable, and keeps me dry when it's raining...

any suggestions?

it's raining too much and i'm tired of missing runs but i don't want to catch a cold out there...

Move farther south. When it rains down here in the summer it is still 80 degrees out.

i need to get some form of long sleeve t-shirt that is light, breathable, and keeps me dry when it's raining... any suggestions? it's raining too much and i'm tired of missing runs but i don't want to catch a cold out there...
How cold is it, I love running in the summer rain!!

What's the normal summer temp range where you are?

I can run in the rain with a high tech material shirt like a dri fit or polartec in pretty cool weather.....40s or 50s......the shirt keeps you warm even if wet.....if you want total waterproofing, you're gonna have to go with something like a lightweight gore-tex....

there is a windshirt I'm interested in with some fabric called???? n2s....that is pretty pricey too.....

Move to the desert region of Arizona.

That's the best gear I could recommend. I find it to be the cheapest in the country as well.