Does anybody know to tell me what the best remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are? It is been for years now I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and from the beginning I was being treated with ibuprofen combined with prednisone just to decrease pain and inflammation but lately it doesn't seem to help for I have actually developed chronic rheumatoid arthritis and its flare ups have become so frequent that I don't manage dealing with its symptoms effectively anymore so I would appreciate if someone let me know about some effective remedies for rheumatoid arthritis. Thanks!

I could suggest you to try with homeopathic remedies for it is been for years now I am using them and am very satisfied with its effects for I have also developed a chronic rheumatoid arthritis. And it is not like I don't take these meds any more it is just that I also am combining it frequently with some homeopathic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis especially when I suffer painful inflammation. Anyway arnica remedy is very effective for chronic rheumatoid arthritis and I also am taking calcarea fluorica which is good in treating painful joints improved in motions. I don't know at what conditions your rheumatoid arthritis gets worse but in my case it is on cold weather I got these painful flare ups and that is why I am also taking dulcamare occasionally.