I have been having on and off unprotected sex with the same girl for about 6 months. Sometimes after sex, I experience a burning sensation in my bladder, and a weird feeling when I urinate, and also a swelling feeling in my hops that is only present when I sit down (could it just be my muscles after vigorous sex?). I shold also note that sometimes there is a gurgling in my pelvic region. After that cleared up, I developed prostatitis. I've been on medication for a couple months now to clear up the infection (first doxycyclene, which cleared the bladder sensations, and now Cipro for the prostate). My girlfriend has been tested by a gynocologist and says they found nothing wrong with her. I have been tested and they found no bacterial infection with urine samples they took. If this maters, she is on birth control, has MCAD deficiency and has had many sexual partners. Me, on the other hand, have only had 3. What could be causing this reocurring symptoms? Could I have something internally wrong with me, and should I see a urologist?

sounds like you swooped on the project nympho... guess you can't turn a hoe into a housewife and not have your penis fall off. sorry buddy.

well go 2 a specialist....
thats what my friends do.....