i am 15 and have been going out with my boyfriend for nearly a year. we have decided to have sex as we love each other but i am so worried that i will get pregnant. I am on the pill and my boyfriend will use a condom. if i do get pregnant, will i need my parents permission to have an abortion? please help, very distressed :(

Unfortunately no you don't.. Abortion IS killing that baby is alive. If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex. If you are not mature enough to understand and respect that then you are too young for sex.

unknowntruth wrote:

Dear unknowntruth,
We are all different. Different thoughts, different ways of life, different in many ways, and different in our opinions. Abortion is a decision. It is not against the law. It is anyone's right if they decide to have one. If proper birth control methods are taken then there would be no conflict. Our guests come here because they are afraid or confused or just have a question that is weighing on them. Many may think 15 is to young for sex, is it or isn't it? Who are we to judge? Please be kind with your replys.

Dear Guest,

It sounds like you and your boyfriend have taken the proper precautions to begin the next phase in your relationship. You sound mature enough to know the problems that could arise if you didn't. Many young women and men don't think of the reprocussions of having sex, i commend you for having enough common sense to plan it out and cover all your bases beforehand. You two have been dateing for almost a year and have not taken any chances, and now you feel the time has come to advance yourselves to the next level. Just be careful, it sounds like you are.

As long as you are on your birthcontrol and he is wearing a condom, the chances of pregnancy are slim to none. A condom will also prevent any kind of STD for the both of you. If you are not ready yet, listen to your heart. I am NOT saying that you should go ahead with your plan, i'm just hopeing that you ready for this. You didn't mention the age of your bf. If he is 18 or older, that is against the law, i'm just saying.

I am sorry if they are not ready for a child a person should not be having sex.

unknowntruth wrote:

I am not suggesting that they go ahead with their plan. And no where did i say if you have sex your going to end up with a child, if proper birth control is in place one will be or should be protected.

Well clearly this person is scared to get prego. If they are scared then chances are they are not using proper protection.