Have any of you used the Scarsdale Diet Companion? What was your experience and results like?

Quote:

The Scarsdale Diet plan is a two week low fat/low carbohydrate and high protein diet and has become one of the most popular weight loss programs in the world and is more healthy in our opinion than the Atkins Diet, in that the Scarsdale Diet menu includes some complex carbohydrates such as bread and fruits. The diet contains five 14-day menu plans and a lifetime keep slim program.

I used it when I was a teenager and several times through my 20's, IF you stick to the 2 weeks you WILL loose 20lbs - that's a given, also there was a study once that the bigger you are the more weight you loose! It's main component is grapefruit - in the morning - which really gets your metabolism going! It's LOW LOW in calories, so have lots of fresh veg etc. Compared to the heart diet or the soup diet, this is an easy one to follow - no indepth menu's to follow etc. Just straight forward!

bambi27 wrote:

So far I've only hear good things. The hard part is sticking to it. :-)