Hello. I'm 20 year old male who doesn’t know much about skin disorders but suffers from one almost 3 years now.
I have problems with skin acne and they are localized not only on my face, but also on my back, chest and my legs.
I don’t know what to do because it has affected my self confidence and made me depressed.
I know that these acnes are caused by clogged or inflamed sebaceous gland and many talk about it but no one really said anything about the purpose of these glands. Please help me providing me these extra information.

You are right- no body talks anything about that so, I will gladly help you with some information I know about.
Sebaceous glands are simple or tree like glands which develop from the external part of hair follicles opening to the surface.
As you probably know- they produce triglycerides, fatty acids and cholesterol. The main purpose of them is that they make oil to keep skin soft and smooth
The main problem is that if they make too much oil, your pores can get clogged, and you can get bumps and red spots called pimples.
So, you should contact your dermatologist and let him prescribe you some pore-cleansing skin lotion.
Good luck!

Yes, this is definitely a small oil-producing gland that is present in the skin of mammals. It is located within the epidermis and it is usually associated with the hair follicle. Everyone usually has this, once in their life, sometimes I think that it doesn't matter do you have oily skin or not, are you in the puberty or not. It seems that there are no rules about this, but one thing is sure - you should seek for sebaceous cyst on face treatment. I had it and I never wanted to do something to my face, because I was always scared that I will ruin my face. That is why I went to the dermatologist. 

Good day spotts,

The root cause of acne is toxins in the blood and out of balance hormones. It has nothing to do with how much oil your skin produces. Your blood becomes filthy as a result of the foods you eat. I could go on and on about this but I will simply direct you to some links. The first thing I would recommend is the e-book "Your last acne solution" this will tell you everything you need to know about acne and how to cure it. I would also recommend the book "Cleanse and Purify thyself" this will tell you more about proper diet and internal cleansing. You need to get your blood as clean and as pure as possible. The foods you eat and the condition of your bowels have everything to do with how clean your blood is. Yes it is going to take a lot of work, but this is about your health and right now you are in a diseased state. Also be aware that there is no pill or lotion that will cure acne so a trip to the dermatologist is a waste of time and money.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **