I was diagnosed with GERD but the weird thing is prescription meds like Nexium, etc don't help it much. I get the symptoms no matter I eat spicy foods or no, like last night for example. I ate a sandwich for supper and this morning I feel nausea. If I truly do have Celiac could it be causing my constant heartburn and nausea? I know that some of the celiac symptoms are bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Should I be on a diet?

Heartburn, feeling sick and stomach pain were my son’s main symptoms. He did not have GERD or celiac. He took prescribed meds after every meal. Only GF was good for him, he stopped the meds after 5 days or so because he was forgetting to take then.
His doctor said that the blood test is negative and that he had a reflux and almost by mistake got positive biopsy results for celiac. I remember that he had mouth ulcers and cracks at the corner of his mouth and that he had been milk intolerant.