Im on birth control.. I messed up a month ago or so.. So this month i started a new pack.. on a different day then last month... My period was supposed to come on Sunday... But it never came.. I had sex on Sunday and he came inside of me... Its now Thursday and I still dont have my period... Could I be pregnant? I didnt think I could miss my period that fast after sex. Thats the ONLY time I had unprotected sex. was on Sunday and its now Thursday... Is it really POSSIBLE?? i'm confused and scared.

that doesn't normally happen. your period is probley late because of your birth control. don't panic. the shift in hormones probley confused your body, and you will now have a new cycle. you can take a pregnancy test two weeks after intercourse to find out if you are pregnant, but right now, it would not tell you. and your chances are not good for being pregnant. i hope you feel better, now.