Hi everyone. I thought it would be great idea if we could share some healthy recipes that help with weight loss, but that are also tasty. I'd share couple of recipes that helped me lose 8 lbs from February. I usually eat just breakfast and lunch. I don't eat dinner. No snacks, no sweets. My daily calorie intake is around 1300 cal.

I'd start with my favorite breakfast, especially when it substitute fruits I'm eating every morning. :) It's a broccoli omelet, very simple and yummy. You need:

• 1 cup of broccoli
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp of Feta cheese
  • pinch of dried dill
  • 1/2 tbsp of virgin olive oil

Preparation: Add oil to pan. Add broccoli and cook about 3-4 minutes. Mix egg, cheese and dill a small bowl. Mix it well and then add this mixture over broccoli. Cook 3 to 4 minutes and then flip the omelet and cook 2 more minutes.

I usually eat this delicious omelet with rye toast.

And my favorite lunch is turkey homeburger. Mostly I eat salads for my lunch, but this homeburger is guilty pleasure I'm having once a week. You'll need:

• 1 pound turkey meat, minced
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/2 tsp of paprika
  • 1/4 tsp of ground cumin
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
  • 4 slices of grilled onion
  • 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce

Preparation: Mix turkey meat, garlic, paprika and cumin. Make patties (usually you can make 4), and then add salt and pepper. Cook patties on grill set to medium-high. Add onion. Turn patties until burgers are just cooked through (usually about 6-7 minutes per side). Add sauce.

I'm usually using whole-grain buns for this homeburger. Also, I never use high-calorie toppings.

I hope you'll like my recipes. Feel free to share yours. Enjoy! :)

Hey. I also make broccoli omelet very often, but it's my choice for lunch. :) I'm using mozzarella (not mixing it in omelet, but as a side snack) instead of feta, but I'll try your recipe.

Speaking of feta, I adore stuffed eggplant and I'm eating it whenever I can.

This is what you need:

1 large eggplant

1.5 tbsp. olive oil

1/2 small onion

2 cloves garlic

1/4 red bell pepper

2 tomatoes

1/2 chorizo sausage (sometimes I use beans or chilli)

1/4 cup of water

feta cheese

sprinkle of rosemary

Preheat oven to 400F. Cut the eggplant in half (length ways). Cut the middle of eggplant with a small knife and spoon it out.

Spray the olive oil all over the eggplant and season it with salt and pepper. Bake the eggplants in oven on a tray lined with baking paper, for about half an hour.

Meanwhile you can make the mixture:

Heat a small frypan and put 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook the onion and bell pepper for 5 mins.

Add sausage and cook for a further 5 mins.

Add garlic, and cook 1 more minute (don't let the garlic becomes black).

Turn down the heat and add the tomato and water.

Finally, add sprinkle of rosemary and salt and pepper.

Simmer for 10 mins, turn off the heat.

After 30 minutes, take the eggplants out of the oven and put the mixture in.

Return to oven and bake a further 20 mins.

When ready, crumble the feta and place it on top.

Enjoy! :)