About a year ago i got my lips injected with silicone. i had no idea what i was doing. :cry: i hate my lips now and i cant do anything about it!!! they are sooooo ugly and lop sided. this has been the most humbling experience. i just want them back to normal. i heard cortizone injections reverse the silicone but i really have noidea what to do. :cry: if theres anyhting i can do to reverse what i did to mylips PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me i need all the information ican fet!! THANK YOU :D

I hate to be the one asking you this but I must, please don't get angry.
Have you talk to your doctor about this? I mean ok you did it and then you didn't like it and off course your doctor asked you are you satisfied with the results. So why on earth you haven't said anything the very first moment? Maybe there was something that he could done to help you. Instead now you are very sad and unhappy with the way you look. And I am very sorry because of that.

My girlfriend had MicroDroplet Silicone Lip Injections and she is very satisfied. And her lips look beautiful.
I think that you should change your doctor and explore all possibilities. And think before you do something irreversible. I hope that you will find the best solution and that in future you will keep posting only happy smiles.  

helloKITTY_xo wrote:

Hello, sorry for the late reply to this post - I've only just spotted it. I'm sorry to hear about everything you've been through. Did you manage to reverse the procedure? My name is Harriet and I'm a journalist from Barcroft Media. I'm hoping to write an article about the potential complications of silicone lip injections. If you'd be willing to give me some advice, 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Thanks x