I would like to know if Slimentia the weight loss tablets are a scam. Has anyone tried it for real and did you loose any weight? I just ordered It but I got scared and cancelled my order before they sent it out. Does anyone have any experience with it?

Anything that is televised about diet supplements is a scam.  Just think of all the commercials that promise weight loss with little or no effort.  But make sure you "include diet and exercise so that they are most effective in helping you lose weight." Interesting, huh?  There are definitely no magic pills out there.  There are pills that your doctor MIGHT prescribe, but it depends on what you weigh and if the benefits outweigh the negatives.  The side effects are nothing to take lightly.  So save your money, eat healthy and exercise moderately.  You will feel better and have extra spending money in the long run!

have not work for me

My name is Monte. I recently bought Slimentia. I started out at 225 lbs. It has been almost two weeks and I am now at 215 lbs. I do very little exercise. I hope this helps you. Do not exceed the two pills a day. It DOES have a laxative effect. I have not had any odd side affects at this time. so, unless you are sensitive to certain plants, this should not have any ill effects.

I have been on and off on Slimentia since September 2013.Slimentia is expensive and it dose work, I was at 195pds.when I started and within six months I can down to 160.
Slimentia has an chemical effect, it works with the estrogen within the female body that helps you to lose weight and there is NO SIDE affect at all. You don't have to change your diet unless you want too, but healthy eating is always the key. Exercise moderately three days a week, drink lots of water, be patient and I promise you WILL see results. I hope this helps someone out there.............

I have purchased this expensive weigh loss product and have lost 0 in over a week by taking 2 tablets a day as prescribed. I did not lose even 1 pound. It is like all the rest fast weight loss products. Just a pill with no results.Also it bets you will lose several pounds in just 2 days. This is all false advertising. They say they guarantee you will lose 40 pounds or more in just 1 month. HA No way can you send it back because there is no address.