I had Hemorrhoidectomy about 9 days ago and they did both iner and outer. HORRIBLE pain, i ended up going to the er 3-4 days ago because i had 2 bm's the pain was so bad i thought i was going to pass out, took 3 hours to calm the pain down and i needed to go again and it caused a horrible panic attack. They put me on anxiety and it helps ALOT with pain and going with all the other meds...pain meds, stool softner.

BUT now im having this HORRID HORRID smelly discharge, it is so bad i never smelled anything like it and i have to keep changing my pants. I havnt slept in like a week, first from pain now i have no idea i just cant sleep im uncomfortable every place. I cant seem to get hungry so i cant eat, and i stoped taking the percoset days ago to help save them so its not from the meds. Is this normal? Mainly is the horrible smeel normal? And its not just a smell its a dischage and lots and lots of it. Is it infected?

What color is the discharge? Bloody? Pus colored? Do you have a fever? Is the discharge only present when you have a BM? What does it smell like? Like stool? Or sour? Can you call your doctor to check you so you can get some relief and get some sleep?

the docs put me on sleep meds and they wont work for some reason. Today the odor isnt as strong as it was yesterday but there is still an overflow of it. I had called them, since i have no fever nothing really they could say. I did sleep some last night and im thinking because i hadnt slept in days that my body just really needed some sleep to heal better. I just hope it heals a little faster